Johnson & Johnson Careers
[Surgical Vision] Product Sales Specialist - Phaco (부산/경상)
Requisition ID: 1805674470W
& Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare
Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of
Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical
devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the
world's most pressing health issues.
1. 포지션: Product Sales Specialist - Phaco (부산/경상)
2. 계열사: 존슨앤드존슨 비젼 (Surgical Vision)
3. 근무지: 부산/경상 지역 담당
1) Responsible for the sales of Phaco equipment and disposables within a defined area.
2) The incumbent is expected to plan, organize and implement selling activities in line with the plan for the surgical business and achieve or exceed the annual and quarterly sales objectives through the use of professional selling skills, time and territory management and the efficient use of promotional material consistent with marketing objectives.
3) Should be good at building relationship with internal ad external customers (Doctors/KOLS/Distributors/Peers and Superiors).
4) The position works very closely with the in-country Sales reps and managers for achieving the Sales Objectives.
5) The incumbent will be responsible for monitoring competitor activity and market trends, recommending solutions and implementing corrective actions based on factual information
6) Manage end to end logistics of the supply chain from inventory planning, business model, distribution logistics and marketing to promote product consumption
7) Ensure effective sales and customer training on the specialized products through sales pitches, product demos and other training aids
8) Effectively collaborate with the National Sales Manager and other cross functional teams for constant up selling opportunities for Phaco related products as well as cataract IOL’s
9) Ensuring timely collection of data and submission of report to his/her manager.
10) Effectively manages surgical assets in the field such as hand-held instruments and loaner/demo equipment. Works with management to reduce accounts receivable days.
11) Takes Care of all company property, practices cost containment, and complies with all local and government regulations pertaining to transportation, storage, control and utilization of products.
1) A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Electronics / Electrical / Instrumentation) / post graduate diploma in Management (MBA) is desirable.
2) A minimum work experience of 6–8 years selling experience in Healthcare industry preferably Medical Devices and consumables
3) Friendly and pleasing personality.
4) Able to relate to all levels of customers/staff
5) Ability to make effective presentations in front of small and large groups.
6) Result oriented to achieve/exceed job expectations
7) Good negotiation skills
8) Strong organizational and administrative skills
9) Excellent communication skills( verbal & written) and analytical skills
10) Flair for technology “value” selling.
11) Strong problem solving skills, relationship & team player skills and ability to work effectively with others at all levels in organization
12) High integrity and value systems.
13) Must possess strong problem solving techniques
www.careers.jnj.com 접속 -> Position Number 1805674470W 검색 -> 해당 모집 공고의 “Apply Now” 클릭 후 온라인 지원 프로세스 진행
국&영문 자유 양식의 이력서/자기소개서
- 서류를 MS-Word 나 PDF 로 된 한 개의 파일로 미리 준비 하시기 바랍니다.
- 서류 전형 합격자에 한하여 개별 통보합니다. 단, 회사 사정에 따라 지연 될 수 있습니다.
- 온라인 접수시 “Create Your Account” 를 통해 개인 이메일 계정을 등록하신 후 온라인 지원 프로세스를 진행할 수 있습니다. Ex) G-mail/Naver/Daum 등
- 모집 분야 관련하여 자세한 내용은 J&J 홈페이지에서 확인하시기 바랍니다. www.careers.jnj.com
AMO Asia Limited (Korea Branch) (8248)