Johnson & Johnson Careers
Regional Institutional Communications and Content Manager
Mexico City, Mexico
Requisition ID: 1805674375W
Provide brief and concise statement explaining the main purpose for the existence of this position. Provide a brief summary of the role.
Co-define and coordinate J&J Medical Device regional institutional positioning (externally and internally) and reputational strategy through production and activation of J&J Medical Device Latam corporate narrative, branded content; story-telling; business case and campaigns, aligned with Regional Business Goals and priorities 2018.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
Co-develop and execute Regional Reputational and Institutional Branding Strategy and Plan in all key-external channels to guaranteeing a differentiated and disruptive JJMD positioning externally
Develop content and communications piece associated with JJMD Corporate narrative and proof-points, its key pillars (Value-Based Care; Strategic Solutions/CareAdvantage; JJI) and market opportunities; including but not limited to: JJMD LATAM Fact-sheet; JJMD LATAM Institutional Deck; Campaigns book; Business and Award cases; CareAdvantage story-telling and editorial calendar; JJI story-telling and editorial calendar; and other materials for replication at the regional and cluster levels.
Coordinate regional plan to well-rank JJMD at MERCO; REPTRACK and other key reputational ranks and awards in the region.
Propose innovative ways to engage with external audience, guaranteeing a disruptive positioning for JJMD at the regional level through flagship and satellites initiatives focused on story-telling; experience communications and activation
Led J&JMD organizational communications strategy, campaigns and materials (ONEMD News) and internal communications for specific Projects (Green; Star; 2E2; Others as requested)
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required in communication, preferably in Marketing; Journalism; Public Relations; Social Sciences and Business. Advanced degree is preferred.
• Minimum 7+ years of experience in communication with focus on Institutional Branding; PR; Content generation.
• Demonstrated experience with: strategic planning, content creation and development; and external communications channels and initiatives to strengthen institutional positioning with key audiences.
• Experience with branded content.
• Experience managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced and matrix environment.
• English verbally and written proficiency.
• Required Years of Related Experience: 8+ years
• Sporadic travel required.
• People Management Experience: 4 years
• Preferred Minimum Education: Bachelor
• Preferred Area of Study: Journalism; Marketing; Public Relations; Social Science; Business
• Beauty/Cosmetics; PR Agency; Consumer goods; Pharma/Medical Devices
• Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Strong knowledge on writing; content creation and development; and institutional branding.
Mexico-Distrito Federal-Mexico City
Johnson & Johnson Medical Servicios Profesionales S. de R.L. de C.V. (7243)