Johnson & Johnson Careers
Associate Finance Manager
Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
Requisition ID: 1805674370W
- Provides accurate, timely, and meaningful financial analysis.
- Participates in business planning, budgeting, forecasting, reconciliations, and cross-functional work teams.
- Provides insight and value added recommendations to business partners.
- Analyzes financial reports and related analyses.
- Audits the financial planning process and reviews the use of financial models.
- Performs highly complex financial analysis and research.
- Monitors department expenses and capital budgeting through tracking and reporting activities.
- Audits monthly closing.
- Presents complex analysis to management.
- Minimum 8 years experiences in finance related areas
- Experienced in financial planning, forecasting, and business partnering
- Big four audit firm experiences will be an advantage
- Had experience in multinational company
- Had experience in consumer goods industry will be preferable
- Minimum bachelor degree in Finance (Accounting)
- Good in English (both oral or written)
- SAP, TM1, Tableau
- Communication skill within the team or business partner
P.T. Johnson & Johnson Indonesia (8150)