Johnson & Johnson Careers
Franchise Controller Medical Devices Netherlands
Requisition ID: 1805674358W
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 265+ Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 126,500 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
Our Hospital Medical Device business segment produces a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopedics, neurological disease, infection prevention, diagnostics, cardiovascular disease, and aesthetics.
You will provide financial leadership to one of the three franchises that make up HMD Netherlands. The HMD franchises in Netherlands form combined a $170MM business, which is serving almost every hospital in the Netherlands with a broad range of Medical Device products.
The NL Finance team is currently hiring a Franchise Controller. This position will be the primary business partner to one of the three franchises.
He/she will have to work very close with the franchise sales and marketing managers and play a key role in supporting, challenging and driving sales and investment decisions.
The Franchise Controller will directly report to the Country Finance Lead.
- Business Support:
- Run the delivery of the financial commitments, balance risks and opportunities and actively partner with the franchise management team to course correct as required. Pro-actively provide and execute recommendations that address risks, opportunities, and service level improvement.
- Collaborate with business partners to influence and shape business decisions that support the short-and long-term goals of MD NL
- Lead Business planning process within franchise, month-end sales review, GP improvement plans and monthly P&L review for responsible franchise
- Develop a strong partnership with the Business Support COE, Global Services & Cluster/Regional Finance team
- Ensures compliance with the J&J WWP, SOX, HCBI and Business Conduct procedures
- Ensure correct reflection of financial performance by active engagement in month-end close process
- Technology and Process Improvement:
- Influence business partners to identify more efficient, sustainable processes and systems; institutionalizes the changes that significantly improves business operations
- Lead various Finance projects that have an implication on the HMD NL organization and/or performance
- University degree in Finance/Economics with at least 5 years relevant business experience.
- In possession of a professional qualification in finance
- Fluent in English
- Strong level in Excel & Powerpoint. Experience with SAP is desirable.
- Experience with building partnerships with multi-levels across businesses.
- Knowledge of local country, strategic and financial concepts, compliance and tax principles are an asset
Personal Skills / Leadership attributes:
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally
- Strong analytical and business partner skills, customer oriented and strategic mindset
- Result oriented with strong prioritization skills and accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to deal with complexity, with the right level of attention for details and without losing the bigger picture
- Positive and curious mindset
- Self-starting, flexible and proactive
- Able to create an atmosphere of trust and mutual respect
- Effective presentation skills
- Can-do attitude prepared to introduce new ideas and thinking
- Good problem-solving skills and attention to detail
Johnson & Johnson Medical BV (7260)