Johnson & Johnson Careers
Cash Collection & Credit Management Representative with German
Requisition ID: 1805674143W
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Cash Collection and Credit Management Representative with German
Full time, permanent contract
Are you interested in finance and communication at the same time? Do you speak German and English? Are you looking for a stable job? – YES, YES, YES?! So if you want to join fast growing company, international environment and friendly team to start your career - simply apply!
What will be your daily responsibilities?
- You will be responsible for Cash Collections and Credit Management for German speaking countries
- Communication with clients of Johnson and Johnson – hospitals and clinics
- Cash Collections – reminding payments from clients who didn’t pay on time, discussing reasons, agree next steps - over the phone and email
- Responding to specific questions from local organizations, customer service, compliance and other stakeholders
- Order release – decision about customers receiving their goods or not, in case order is blocked
- Timely and accurate reporting
- Fluent in German – spoken and written
- Advanced in English
- Excellent communication skills - not afraid to communicate via the phone and e- mails
- Experience in a similar job in finance / accounting / customer service environment is a plus
- Eye for detail
- Ability to take responsibility
- Positive personality enjoying team work
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development
- Healthy and active work environment
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package:
- 5 weeks of vacation, home office, flexible working hours, sick days
- Meal vouchers, Cafeteria, referral award, life and accident insurance, MultiSport card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, company gym, free sport activities, corporate events
The benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)