Johnson & Johnson Careers
Project Specialist (Customer Services)
Requisition ID: 1805674081W
Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. is recruiting for a Project Specialist (Customer Services) to be located in Istanbul, Turkey.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $70.1 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. And our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo. It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
We at Janssen are entrusted with one of the most important jobs in the world. We aspire to transform lives by bringing life-saving and life-changing solutions to people who need them. We’re committed to providing safe and effective medicines as well as the services and support that contribute to healthy outcomes. This calls for the best science, the most creative minds and an openness to collaborate with researchers, governments and patient organizations at every stage – from early discovery to market access and patient education.
As a leading pharmaceutical company, we focus our innovation on some of the most devastating diseases and the most complex medical challenges of our time, across five therapeutic areas:
Cardiovascular & Metabolism
Infectious Diseases & Vaccines
Johnson & Johnson Customer & Logistics Services (CLS) is a global Supply Chain organization that supports operating units across all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. CLS strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer facing-functions such as distribution and transportation. In addition, CLS oversees critical business enablers, including how we gather and manage supply chain master data, safe and secure supply chain practices, product identification standards, and market/channel access capabilities. CLS supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Devices, Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. This team is represented in multiple countries, and continues to grow globally in both visibility and responsibility. The CLS team reports to Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain and partners closely with groups throughout the supply chain organization.
Summary of the job:Responsible for responding to customer inquiries and resolving customer complaints. Also accountable for maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction through timely and correct order processing and execution of projects/initiatives related to customer satisfaction level increase and operations improvement
Duties & Responsibilities
- Investigates and resolves customer complaints regarding billing, shipping delays and products. Responds to customer inquiries regarding orders, changes, cancellations, delivery dates, application of products, and pricing. Processes orders by inputting to system, providing confirmation to customers regarding order receipt and availability. Generates non-routine correspondence to secure additional customer information or resolve customer disputes. Serves as liaison with sales, finance, purchasing, quality departments to handle customer inquiries and complaints. Solicits and tracks customer feedback. Conducts customer surveys. Analyzes and reports on results. Tracks KPIs and alerts management when performance metrics aren't met. Places orders for replacement parts and/or for correcting errors such as shipment of wrong item or shortages. Compiles shipping data and analyzes for trends in vendor performance. Reports findings to management.
- Works in conjunction with project staff and assists with the implementation of initiatives and projects. Typical duties include planning, developing, implementing and evaluating improvement initiatives and projects, coordinating project activities, collaborating with project team members, developing measurable project goals and objectives, and monitoring progress toward achievement. Prepares agendas for meetings, document key decisions and collaborate with team members to develop project collateral. Writes and disseminates work plans and project documents, including procedures, proposals, progress reports and presentations.
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable university
- 1-4 years of experience working in Customer Services department preferrably in a pharmaceutical company
- Proficient in English
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Team player
Johnson & Johnson Sihhi Malzeme Ltd. (7347)