Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Health Economics Market Access Manager
Requisition ID: 1805673992W
Be Vital in this role
Johnson & Johnson has an exciting pipeline of innovative technologies that encompass a broad disease base, and with this, comes the fortune to expand our unique organisational market access team.
Rarely in this market do you find an opening to join a company in a market access role which encompasses collaboration between medical device & pharmaceutical experience. This newly created role of Senior Manager, Health Economics and Market Access presents an opportunity to be part of a strategic function that operates as a key partner to a growing Medical Devices business whilst maintaining exposure to the broader sector.
This will be a combination role of managing submissions, leading projects and mentoring team members.
We are seeking expertise to:
- Lead development of market access strategies founded on deep customer and payor insights that are aligned with local business plans and which proactively address market access barriers and/or opportunities
- Provide input into evidence generation strategy, design and execution and identify local opportunities for Health Economic evidence generation that will drive value and access for key priority platforms and devices.
- Responsible for adaptation of regional (or development of local) HEMA tools along with testing for use by customer facing teams to ensure ease of use and clarity and acceptance of message by key stakeholders.
- Influence local HTA decisions through key strategic partnerships with KOLs, societies and non-clinical stakeholders, shaping the market access environment through engagement with local industry associations
Key responsibilities will include:
- Take ownership for developing HEMA Strategic plans
- Develop and execute on reimbursement plans and activities
- Work closely with marketing, commercial solutions and other key teams in the creation, alignment and implementation of strategic market access and data generation plans.
- Act as ambassador for HEMA within the local business but also with global and regional HEMA
Be Valued for who you are
The ideal candidate will possess excellent ability to work in a dynamic and ever changing environment with the skills to navigate through complexity and change. A minimum of 7-10 years’ in experience is required in Health Economics within Pharmaceutical or medical devices or with at least 5 years at a manager level. The role holder will have tertiary education relating to Health Economics/Market Access and will have a demonstrated understanding of all aspects of reimbursement/funding processes and submissions (PLAC/PL, MSAC) and code applications. Excellent communication skills with a high emotional intelligence is required to influence internal and external stakeholders.
Be part of something bigger than yourself
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
… apply online using the link below. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 22nd August 2018.
Agencies please note: this recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
Australia-New South Wales-Sydney
Johnson & Johnson Medical Pty Ltd (7515)
Health Economics R&D