Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1805673929W
Janssen Vaccines AG (formerly Crucell), one of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, is a global biopharmaceutical company dedicated to bringing meaningful innovation to global health. We do this by discovering, developing, manufacturing and marketing products that combat major threats to the health of people worldwide.
For our site in Berne we are looking for a highly committed
Purpose of the Position
The QC department is involved in the validation and transfer of various test methods as well as in performing of routine release and stability tests for novel clinical phase materials. The analytical methods applied in-house range from Western Blot, ELISA, gel based methods, RP-HPLC, SEC- and Ion chromatography.
- Plan and execute release, stability, IPC and raw material testing
- Write scientifically sound technical documents and reports
- Provide support to analytical development, process development, and other stakeholders when the need arises
- Support management in defining budget and managing resources
- Maintain current laboratory equipment and operates analytical and other instruments.
- Drive continuous improvement projects within Quality Control in operational efficiency and GMP compliance
- Support the timely and effective completion of lab events, investigations, change controls and CAPA including writing, execution and review of related documents
- Help to build a strong team to expand, strengthen and the maintain the current knowledge base and expertise within QC to reflect changing business needs
- PhD level in biology, chemistry, biology, or comparable
- A minimum of 2-3 years of professional experience in Pharma, Biotech or Vaccine industry
- Experience in method validations and verifications and equipment qualification
- Profound working understanding of laboratory operations and practices
- Laboratory experience in a cGMP regulated environment
- Proactive attitude, challenging the status quo, team player, team builder
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects, duties and assignments and prioritize accordingly
- Excellent writing skills for scientifically sound technical documents, instructions, protocols and reports.
- Self-dependent way of working and taking ownership of assigned task to plan and deliver according agreed timelines.
- Advanced IT skills
- Good verbal and written skills in English and German
We are offering you a multifaceted challenge in a dynamic, international environment with attractive terms and an excellent infrastructure.
If you feel attracted by this challenge and want to be part of a successful and growing organization, then please send us your online application (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References etc.)
Janssen Vaccines AG (8851)