Johnson & Johnson Careers
Innovation Process Lead
Descripción del Trabajo
Requisition ID: 1805673904W
Serve as a busnisess partner, conducting a complex program of business processes diagnostics and workshops, to detect and suggest improvements focused in overall efficiency, customer/patient experience and controlling compatibility. Collaborates with cross franchise commercial teams and functional managers addressing their needs and worries. Monitors the continuous process improvement of key business processes. Senior Business Consultant is also responsible for processes and controls design for innovative projects, since the testing stages through the mass deploy.
1) Design and deploy a continuous key business process improvement program.
2) Support and coach Project leaders, commercial leaders and functional manajers, also monitoring their improvement execution.
3) Define specific improvement output metrics to have a formal knowledge management.
4) Partner with all compliance stake holders to ensure all J&J policies compliance.
CPP, BPM or ISO auditor.
• Bachelor Degree:
Lean maufacturing/Six Sigma
Project management software.
Process simulation software.
• Required Experience:
Previous leeadership in ISO certifitation projects.
Proven 4+ years experience in process engineering related positions.
3+ years experience in management positions.
1. Leadership and negotiation skills.
2. FDA, EU and Cofepris policies knowledge.
3. Supply chain management and operations knowledge.
4. Innovative thinking.
México-Distrito Federal-Ciudad de México
Johnson & Johnson Medical Servicios Profesionales S. de R.L. de C.V. (7243)