Johnson & Johnson Careers
Master Data Lead
Requisition ID: 1805673878W
Master Data & Business Analyst Lead with Johnson & Johnson Managed Service Company
- Based in Wokingham, UK
- GCF 25
Caring for the world, one person at a time inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
At Johnson & Johnson, a continuing focus on being agile, efficient and effective for the future is at the heart of what we do. So we are very exciting to be embarking on a very brand new innovative way to best support our orthopaedic patients. This will mean having an onsite presence at a leading NHS Hospital. It’s a first of its kind and we want you to be part of this new initiative.
We have an amazing opportunity for a Master Data Lead. You will be The Master Data Lead serves as the subject matter expert for inventory management including, inventory management system, data analysis, identification/resolution of issues, and leading process improvement initiatives.
Support the Managed Service Supply Chain Manager with the procurement, commissioning, training and installation of Products, Instruments and Assets either directly or through 3rd parties to ensure continuous Managed Service delivery in accordance with agreed Service Levels.
You will be required to work as part of the J&JMS Supply Chain team to ensure all tasks are completed and targets are met on a daily basis as outlined in the J&JMS Standard Operation Procedures.
You will need to be able to work effectively with both J&J and Trust personnel to resolve issues or requests form the clinical teams.
Responsibility for issue resolution of non-critical issues and the escalation of major issues to their line manager based upon set criteria.
You will be required to visit other J&J Sites and HealthCare providers
As a Master Data & Business Analyst Lead you will have the main responsibilities :
Maintain electronic master data for products, suppliers and customers in the Managed Service warehouse management system:
- Setting up and maintain the various fields, templates and sub categories from approved Governance Board change requests
- Liaising with suppliers for provision of master data information
- Maximising the opportunities available to systemise data capture and identifies areas for data quality improvements, helps resolve data quality problems.
- Completeness and accuracy of master data to ensure integrity of all master data as well as maintaining the processes to support data quality
- Conducts data cleaning to rid the system of old, unused data or duplicate data
- Catalogue maintenance that supports and complies with all regulatory and HCC policies
- Detailed analysis of information to support the decision making of J&J Managed Service
- Works collaboratively with other SME to develop and consolidate healthcare catalogues as business needs develop across multiple Trusts
Drives optimised inventory levels, accuracy and efficiency by identifying process improvement projects
- Serves as a SME (super user) for all inventory management systems as well as data mining and analysis
- Analyse inventory, identify optimization opportunities and internal control deficiencies, determine root causes, formulate action plans to address and communicate with necessary stakeholders to ensure support, remediation and improvement
- Design and implement lead-time and back-order reduction initiatives with supply base (all Trust sites).
- Provide Supply Chain support for the physical inventory and cycle counting processes
- Provide Supply Chain support for supply chain projects involving inventory systems (e.g., warehouse management system) including but not limited to project support, provision of systems expertise and development/delivery of training.
What you’re great at:
Business Analysist to convert user requirements into use case functional specifications
Knowledge in ERP systems especially supply chain and or inventory management
Intermediate Access desirable
Excellent Analysis and essential Excel experience (reporting, manipulating, usage)
Knowledge of Medical Devices Industry
Excellent computer, data mining and analysis skills
Excellent Knowledge of inventory management practices and systems
Strong demonstrated ability to identify problems, determine possible solutions and drive resolution
Ability to deal with high stress situations calmly and effectively
Strong initiative and drive for results
Good communication skills to communicate with customers, suppliers, team members and management
In return for all this great work, you’ll own and you’ll grow by:
- Progressing within your career, there will be opportunities for an increasing level of responsibility and expand your knowledge of the business
- We will offer you full training on our ERP and other internal systems
- You may also get the opportunity to visit other J&J sites to share and gain best practices
- Continual person development whilst being financially rewarded with outstanding benefits and package
It’s an exciting time to be joining this new team, Adam Davies, Operations Manager who has driven this innovative solution for our customers states:
“Johnson and Johnson Managed Services is an exciting, innovative new organisation, transforming how we work on a day-to-day basis with our global partners.
With a vision to deliver long term strategic partnerships with healthcare providers, focused in providing services supporting a wide spectrum of clinical care, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a truly innovative, ambitious and challenging team.”
We are passionate about our work, and play vital roles across a range of professional disciplines caring deeply about our customers and communities. At Johnson & Johnson our culture enables dynamic and influential careers. We are
- Committed to caring
- Responsible to our communities
- Ready to apply our knowledge and know-how
- Unique in our background and experiences
- The drivers of our own success
- Passionate about doing what’s right
If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
We respectfully request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purposes of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)