Johnson & Johnson Careers
Master Data Coordinator
Requisition ID: 1805673875W
Master Data Coordinator with Johnson & Johnson Managed Service Company
- Based in Wokingham, UK
- GCF 24
Caring for the world, one person at a time inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
At Johnson & Johnson, a continuing focus on being agile, efficient and effective for the future is at the heart of what we do. So we are very exciting to be embarking on a very brand new innovative way to best support our orthopaedic patients. This will mean having an onsite presence at a leading NHS Hospital. It’s a first of its kind and we want you to be part of this new initiative.
We have an amazing opportunity for a Master Data Coordinator. You will Support the Managed Service Supply Chain Manager and work with the on-site Johnson & Johnson Managed Service (JJMS) team to ensure product is in the right place at the required time. The role will focus on ‘master data’ to ensure invoicing queries are resolved fully with suppliers and raising ‘change requests’ with the Master Data lead to correct one-time set up issues. You will then support Key Performance Indicator reporting for month end and establish an embedded repeatable process.
You will be required to work as part of the J&JMS Supply Chain team to ensure all tasks are completed and targets are met daily as outlined in the J&JMS Standard Operation Procedures.
You will need to be able to work effectively with both J&J, Trust personnel and supplier 3rd parties to resolve issues or requests form the clinical teams.
Responsibility for issue resolution of non-critical issues and the escalation of major issues to the line manager based upon set criteria.
As a Master Data Coordinator you will have the main responsibilities :
- Enter and maintain master data in the Managed Service Inventory Management System (MicroSoft NAV Atticus) and make ‘mass’ changes to master data utilising the Atticus ‘Configuration Package’ functionality
- Maintain accuracy and completeness of master data files, modify master data within Atticus based on business requirements and provide efficient and accurate data entry into business systems
- Validate, maintain and ensure integrity of master data which includes hierarchies, relationships and other related setups.
- Liaise with suppliers for provision of master data information including Supplier Catalogue maintenance that supports and complies with all regulatory and HCC policies
- Preparing Go-Live Data for each new Managed Service site by utilising the Atticus Data Templates
- Support Master Data Lead with data queries (Unit of Measure, item, vendor, Surgeon Preference and pricing card set up) – creating/editing/deleting key characteristics as authorised through the Master Data Change Request SharePoint site
- Support Supply Chain Manager with all of the current Ad Hoc queries (temperature excursion clarifications with suppliers, IT change requests, new vendor forms, consumption of implants on PPO’s etc)
- Maintains Supply Chain KPI’s and communicates to the Managed Service Leadership team and customers
- Chase open Backorders with suppliers
- Apply Freight Charges to Purchase orders and change individual PO prices as directed by the Finance Team and ‘approved’ by the Supply Chain Manager
Analytical Skills: Data coordinators must be able to analyze how data is coming in, and how it will need to be organized so that it when it is needed, it can easily be used.
Communication: Data coordinators work on teams with other coordinators, analysts, database administrators and others. Being a team player and working well with others is crucial.
Attention to Detail: Data is complex and coordinators need to be able to look at the minute details to make sure it is being recorded and stored properly.
Logical Thinking: Data coordinators need to look at what data needs to be recorded, and determine how to store it in such a way that it will be easily used in the future.
Problem-Solving: Coordinators need to be able to solve data problems as they arise
You will have a strong Excellent MICROSOFT OFFICE Skills and a preference for extensive Excel usage
Preference for familiarity with MASTER DATA and/or inventory management practices/audits
Ability to identify problems, determine possible solutions and drive resolution
Excellent communication skills to communicate with customers, suppliers, team members and management
In return for all this great work, you’ll own and you’ll grow by:
- Progressing within your career, there will be opportunities for an increasing level of responsibility and expand your knowledge of the business
- We will offer you full training on our ERP and other internal systems
- You may also get the opportunity to visit other J&J sites to share and gain best practices
- Continual person development whilst being financially rewarded with outstanding benefits and package
It’s an exciting time to be joining this new team, Adam Davies, Operations Manager who has driven this innovative solution for our customers states:
“Johnson and Johnson Managed Services is an exciting, innovative new organisation, transforming how we work on a day-to-day basis with our global partners.
With a vision to deliver long term strategic partnerships with healthcare providers, focused in providing services supporting a wide spectrum of clinical care, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a truly innovative, ambitious and challenging team.”
We are passionate about our work, and play vital roles across a range of professional disciplines caring deeply about our customers and communities. At Johnson & Johnson our culture enables dynamic and influential careers. We are
- Committed to caring
- Responsible to our communities
- Ready to apply our knowledge and know-how
- Unique in our background and experiences
- The drivers of our own success
- Passionate about doing what’s right
If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
We respectfully request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purposes of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom-England-Wokingham
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)