Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1805673839W
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of technology, devices, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Our broad array of inspired, innovative and high-quality offerings, help advance the health and wellbeing of people around the world.
For our Operational Product Management (OPM) Team based in Mezzovico TI we are looking for a highly committed:
Manufacturing Engineer (m/f)
- Provide documentation, process validation, CAPA, (Corrective and Preventive Actions), NCs, etc. in accordance with the Quality management system.
- Root Cause Analysis and implementation of robust solutions to supply and quality issues as they arise through tools such as A3 and Six Sigma.
- Lead scrap reduction within the value stream through a structured approach to data capture, analysis and
- Identify and lead cost and technical improvements under the departments continuous improvement.
- Support the implementation of all plant strategic initiatives.
- Ensure compliance in all aspects of Environmental, Health and Safety per J&J standards and local regulations.
- Promote quality-focused culture ensuring adherence to GMP’s and Quality Systems as defined in the Quality Manual.
- A minimum of a Bachelor Degree or equivalent in a relevant Engineering, Science or related discipline.
- Must have at least two (2) years of relevant experience.
- Experience working in a regulated industry, FDA, ISO is preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to make effective decisions.
- Demonstrated Continuous Process Improvement mindset.
- Demonstrated ability to lead significant projects to completion, on time and within budget.
- Must have experience working with cross-function teams.
- Fluent in English, conversational level in Italian.
If you feel attracted by this challenge and want to be part of a successful and growing organization with excellent working conditions then please send us your online application (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References etc.)
Synthes Produktions GmbH (7117)