Johnson & Johnson Careers
Global HR Reporting Analyst
Requisition ID: 1805673800W
The Global HR Reporting Specialist are responsible for supporting the creation of standard and/or ad hoc HR reports for review by executives, managers, clients, regulators and/or other partners. They are accountable for the timely creation of global standard reporting data support to increase the effectiveness of HR Global Services while improving the customer experience.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Work to meet expected service levels and business performance goals by performing HR Reporting day-to-day delivery of services.
- Generate standard, ad-hoc reports and teach requesters how to pull the data via Workday to support the self-service model.
- Maintain or update business intelligence tools, databases, dashboards, systems, or methods
- Support, plan, and lead operations for single or multiple surveys.
- Identify HR Reporting areas for improvement on daily operational processes and provide support to execute these initiatives by highlighting and discussing key changes and improvement programs with the Global Reporting & Survey Admin Team Lead
- Fully documents all cases in case management application as required
- Take ownership of all HR Reporting work you're leading, initiatives, and inquiries and check if they are resolved / completed deftly and with the best level of quality
- Assist and support users / customers to make effective use of self-service options, systems, products, services, etc. to drive rapid resolution and empower customers; educate and inform customers of the full variety of global Services HR Services available to them
- Attend to and process customer inquiries and request by applying HR Reporting standard operating procedures and utilizing analytical skills for resolution
- Strong client service skills
- Proficient in utilizing MS Excel
- Workday system and prior HR Reporting experience is a plus
- A sense of urgency in solving customer report requests to ensure timely resolution and an ability to work under stress, handle multiple report request at a time and meet deadlines
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail, accuracy and follow through to resolve any excellent issues
- Demonstrate a high degree of confidentiality and sensitivity as it relates to employee data and be trusted to secure and maintain confidential information
- Can demonstrate customer orientation and customer service skills
- Knowledge of conventional business practices and integrity in a client service environment
- Ability to accurately collect information in order to understand and assess the clients’ needs and situation
- Computer-literate with knowledge of common office productivity software and the ability to learn case management software applications
- Capability to work effectively in a dynamic, well-adapted team-based environment
- Enthusiastic teammate with a strong aim to build a positive work environment
Johnson & Johnson International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. - ROHQ