Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1805673669W
GS EMEA is one of 5
Johnson & Johnson Global Financial Services organizations supporting the
major financial processes of Johnson & Johnson EMEA Operating Companies.
Our goal is to provide services in a highly cost-effective and compliant manner, leveraging our resources in a cross-sector environment.
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Full time permanent contract
Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Support management in maintaining a strong internal control environment, through implementation of SOX processes and controls according to Johnson & Johnson policies and standards.
- Advisory role for assigned financial SOX cycles – knowledge ownership and support of key stakeholders.
- Proactively identify operational and financial risks within GS EMEA SSC/ local affiliates and propose efficient controls to mitigate gaps.
- Propose corrective actions for identified gaps/weaknesses and provide support in the Corrective Action Plan (CAP) resolution process.
- Coordinate the SSC/local compliance CAP process within the company and support SSC/local teams to ensure internal control gaps are closed timely and effectively.
- Proactively communicate and report on findings and status of the CAP.
- Ensure successful internal (CIA) and external audits (PWC US).
- Review J&J corporate guidelines (ICH, WWP, etc) and related updates to ensure GS EMEA SSC/ local affiliates processes and controls are compliant and up to date.
- Support the GS EMEA roll out plan from a compliance perspective to ensure compliant implementation of new processes and new activities transitioned to GS EMEA SSC.
- Perform due diligence testing (focus on account reconciliations and key controls) for new transitions to GS EMEA.
- Provide support and advise to SSC/local affiliates live with GS EMEA SSC, upon request as per the Compliance Taxonomy.
- Ensure sufficient training is delivered in alignment with SSC/local compliance training program to enhance & strengthen embedded compliance awareness.
- Ensure full alignment with management & create strong business partnerships between all stakeholders, promoting the end-to-end approach.
- Active and effective interaction with other Compliance teams, other GS departments and local affiliates (BU – Business Units).
- At least 3 years’ experience in finance / accounting / audit or similar environment.
- Experience with leading Sarbanes-Oxley compliance efforts is an advantage.
- Project management and coordination capabilities.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize, solve difficult situations using own judgment and sense of urgency.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Proficient in English (written and oral).
- Proficient in MS Office
- Experience of working with SAP is and advantage
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)