Johnson & Johnson Careers
Analyst, HR System Change Management
Requisition ID: 1805673612W
The role will support HR system issues and change by developing consistency and clarity through executing technology strategies, groundbreaking change, and robust governance. The Analyst will document system requirements, identify risk and impact, implement on timelines and project deliverables. They will drive continuous improvement by tracking and monitoring trends and performance data. They will collaborate with a wide variety in global and regional partners in multiple functions, like IT and Payroll.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
You will partner closely with Information Technology (IT), Business Design, and HR Operatoons teams to ensure system change requests are handled quickly and expertly.
You will be resposible for producing monthly reports, analyzing trends, and ensuring that we are making data-based decisions for the organization utilizing tableau and excel.
You will Assess incoming system change requests for accuracy, completeness and ensuring that the right people get transparency into the request before work can begin.
You will own the weekly HR system change prioritization meeting to ensure requests are properly prioritized for IT to build the solutions.
You will actively identify opportunities and work with appropriate HR functions to resolve workflow, system, or process changes to improve effectiveness, efficiency, accuracy, and compliance of case management systems.
You will build and update intake forms using sharepoint and infopath to ensure we are continuously improving the current process and collecting valuable information.
You will help provide direction to country, regional and Global Services HR teams to ensuredeep understanding of case management tools and how they support problem-solving
Work collaboratively with other members of HR Services, IT and Payroll partners and inform pertinent stakeholders about issue and change management.
Assure proper documentation of internal procedures, and establish and communicate standards and protocols as necessary.
• Bachelor's Degree Holder
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Application Management, Information Systems, Process Design, Program or Project Management required; preferably within HR or Finance
• Knowledge of case management tools and intake processes
• Experienced in development and reporting of HR analytics to manage performance, analyze trends, and drive data-based decisions for HR and the organization required; preferably with tableau and excel
• Experience with building intake forms for change requests; preferably within sharepoint and tableau
• Experience in enabling governance processes and program management required
• Demonstrated leadership skills, and experience working across multiple levels of an organization cross-functionally required
• Uncompromising commitment to client and customer satisfaction required
• Ability to identify opportunities and risks/issues, assess implications, and formulate recommendations required
• Experience working with various HR systems; preferably with Workday, Cornerstone on Demand and Taleo
Johnson & Johnson International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. - ROHQ