Johnson & Johnson Careers
Remote Sales Consultant 80%, based in Zug or Zuchwil
Requisition ID: 1805673599W
Mentor is a leading provider of medical devices for the global aesthetic medicine market. We develop, produce and market, on a scientific basis, products for the global market of aesthetics.
Our implants are used in both breast augmentation and reconstruction and are subject to the strictest design and testing requirements.
- Manage customer relationships (and drive sales remotely) for a “territory” of Tier C accounts, serving as the main point of contact.
- Support customers with all clinical and commercial questions (products, indications, conditions, supply chain).
- Work collaboratively with other members of field sales force, CLS, and marketing to bring the best of One MD (Mentor) to these accounts.
- Build and develop relationships with the assigned C-customers with regular and effective follow-up through phone, e-mail and direct mailing.
- Maintain sales and market share in this customer group by promoting suitable product solutions according to usage, defined needs and possibilities.
- Structured effective call scheduling according to the customer segmentation and short (daily/weekly) and long (quarterly/yearly) term goals.
- Track and analyze the sales, budget and potential and follow-up when it decreases.
- Continuously plan and execute suitable campaigns to this customer group in collaboration with marketing.
- Promote and educate the customers on our online order system Customer Connect for effective order handling.
- Gather referrals and input from users, to share with other customers.
- Conduct customer survey to analyze customer feedback and suitable improvements.
- Consult with customers regarding usage of medical device portfolio, suggest product alternatives, provide online demonstrations and trainings if applicable, inform customers on the benefits and how to use online tools (e.g. J&J Customer Connect Portal).
- Gain customer insights via analytics on customer accounts (product portfolio, product usage, order frequency) to identify customer needs, optimization and sales opportunities.
- Address (incl. Follow-up on) customer inquiries on products, indications, back-orders, order status, price, etc.
- Connect customers to the commercial and admin departments to support tendering, as needed.
- As needed, supports getting customer complaints resolved by other relevant departments.
- Connect with sales managers and sales reps to ensure the best integrated support to hybrid accounts and ad hoc support on pure remote accounts.
- Remote Selling activities will be based out of the J&J Offices in Zug or Zuchwil
- Experience in telesales or customer service.
- Strong communication skills in German, French and English, Italian a plus.
- Medical knowledge
- PC knowledge (MS Office, CRM-ERP systems desired).
- Independent, self-starter, structured working style with strong results orientation.
- Ability to engage actively to build relationships over the phone.
- Outstanding selling instincts, based on a keen sense for customer needs and expectations.
- Analytical abilities in order to understand and apply customer insights to develop customer solutions.
- Strong customer solution orientation.
- Able to work collaboratively.
Johnson & Johnson AG Switzerland (8550)