Johnson & Johnson Careers
Sales Agent 80% - 100%
Requisition ID: 1805673599W
Mentor, a company of Johnson & Johnson, is a leading provider of medical devices for the global aesthetic market. We develop, produce and market, on a scientific basis and our implants are used in both breast augmentation and reconstruction.
We are offering an exciting opportunity in
this new virtual selling role, where a unique approach to customers for Mentor
Switzerland will be implemented.
- You will be responsible to manage customer relationships (and drive sales) for a specific territory, serving as the main point of contact.
- You will support customers with all clinical and commercial questions (products, indications, conditions, supply chain).
- You will work collaboratively with other members of field sales force, customer service and marketing to bring the best to your assigned accounts.
- Critical success factors for this role include great problem-solving skills and the ability to think outside the box to resolve customer issues.
- Build and develop relationships with the assigned Customers with regular and effective follow-up telephonically and digitally.
- Maintain sales and market share in this customer group by promoting suitable product solutions according to usage, defined needs and possibilities.
- Structured effective call scheduling according to the customer segmentation and short (daily/weekly) and long (quarterly/yearly) term goals.
- Track and analyze the sales, budget and potential and follow-up when it decreases.
- Continuously plan and execute suitable campaigns to the customer group in collaboration with marketing EMEA.
- Conduct customer survey to analyze customer feedback and suitable improvements.
- Consult with customers regarding usage of medical device portfolio, suggest product alternatives, provide online demonstrations and trainings if applicable, inform customers on the benefits and how to use online tools (e.g. J&J Customer Connect Portal).
- Gain customer insights via analytics on customer accounts (product portfolio, product usage, order frequency) to identify customer needs, optimization and sales opportunities.
- Connect with sales managers and sales agents to ensure the best integrated support appropriate accounts.
- Remote Selling activities will be based out of the J&J Offices in Solothurn and/or Zug
- Previous experience in telesales or customer service desirable.
- Strong communication skills and ability to engage actively to build relationships over the phone and digital channels.
- Great selling instincts, based on a keen sense for customer needs and expectations.
- Analytical abilities in order to understand and apply customer insights to develop customer solutions.
- Strong customer solution orientation.
- Medical knowledge desirable.
- PC knowledge (MS Office, CRM-ERP systems desired).
- Independent, self-starter, structured working style with strong results orientation.
- Fluency oral and written German, French and English, Italian a plus.
Johnson & Johnson AG Switzerland (8550)