Johnson & Johnson Careers
Business Development Manager, Knees (VIC/TAS)
Requisition ID: 1805673504W
Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices ANZ have partnered with Australian developer 360 Knee Systems in order to provide personalised total knee replacement surgery. This partnership clearly demonstrates our focus on improving the outcomes for total knee replacement patients.
Please feel free to click the below link to access a recent article in the Weekend Australian on this initiative.
Be Vital in this role
As Business Development Manager, you will report to the Smart Surgery Marketing Manager and will partner closely with the Joints Sales & Marketing Teams to drive sales activities across VIC/TAS.
There will be a substantial amount of travel required for this role with regular trips to our Head Office in Sydney.
As the successful candidate you will have extensive experience within Orthopaedic device sales and/or marketing. You will have the ability to develop deep consultative relationships with a group of surgeons specializing in Joint Replacement.
- Play a lead role in executing surgeon conversions via the Smart surgery strategy, meet/exceed planned number of surgeon conversions the resulting sales targets on a state-wide basis to grow business;
- Partner with the State Joint’s sales leadership and sales teams to identify, prioritize and action surgeon conversion plans, to lead the conversion and AIDINC process working in collaboration with the local sales team from beginning to the point of final handover to local DPS team for business as usual;
- Assist in formulating and delivering training and support of Smart Surgery to customers, wider Joints Sales Team, and other internal and external groups as necessary as determined by the Smart Surgery Marketing Manager;
- Maintain an ongoing relationship and planned regular contact with surgeons converted, providing trouble shooting and support as required to supplement the ongoing surgeon managed by the local Product specialists; and
- Work with the Smart Surgery Marketing manager to formulate, and deliver local and national marketing, education and other demand generation activities for Smart Surgery.
Be valued for who you are
We’re looking for natural leaders, with the ability to develop and nurture long term relationships. To be successful for this role you will have:
- Tertiary Qualifications, ideally within Business, Biomechanical Engineering or Health;
- Substantial experience in Health or Technical Sales;
- Orthopaedic Sales experience highly regarded, Joints specific expertise will be seen as distinctly advantageous;
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the Australian Health Care industry; and
- In depth understanding of anatomy, physiology and orthopaedic principles.
Be part of something bigger than yourself
At DePuy Synthes we believe movement is the very foundation of wellness and a fulfilling life. That’s why we’re relentlessly committed to the retention, restoration and improvement of movement. If you value innovation, shared knowledge and a caring touch, and have a passion for the joy and freedom of movement, there may be a place at a DePuy Synthes for you.
Our Orthopaedics business is growing due to its market-leading products, focus on patient care and education of the orthopaedic community. We are driven by passionate and highly motivated individuals who create a fast and dynamic work environment.
Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application. Closing date is Wednesday, 22nd August.
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Pty Ltd (7515)