Johnson & Johnson Careers
Audience & Insights Analyst
Requisition ID: 1805673469W
- Based in Sydney (Ultimo)
- Newly created role
- Great staff benefits and career development opportunities
Be Vital to this
We have an exciting opportunity in our Marketing team! In this newly created role, we’re looking for an analyst with strong business acumen who can convert large volumes of data into business intelligence and strategies using insights and analytics tools.
Reporting to the Head of Media & Connections, the Audience & Insights Analyst would be responsible for building data targeting strategies and audience segmentation to help connect J&J’s marketing activity to relevant consumers, increasing media ROI. The role requires an analyst that can convert large volumes of data into business intelligence and strategies using insights and analytics tools.
Audience Analysis, Insights & Strategy
- Data analysis, providing insights to brand teams and the media agency to feed into business planning, campaign planning and optimisation.
- Build audience segments to improve ROI – work with media agency planning to test, measure and scale as needed.
- Upskill the brand teams on the value of data-driven marketing.
- Support with the implementation, measurement and optimisation of the ecommerce strategy, including building 1st party data.
Data Acquisitions & Partnerships
- Develop strategic local market data partnerships, and ensure we are maximizing value from existing data partners. Manage the implementation of these partnerships.
- Work with measurement companies such as Nielsen and Quantium to ensure precision marketing activity tests have appropriate measurement solution in place to understand performance and scale learnings.
Precision Marketing Technology Management
- Work with Nielsen and the media agency to manage the implementation of data management platforms including tagging infrastructure, taxonomy development and audience segmentation.
- Serve as the local expert to maximise the business impact of key technology providers, managing the relationship with tech partners and global data analytics team.
Be valued for who you
For you to be successful in the role you will need :
- A Bachelor's degree is required preferably in Business, Psychology, Data Science, Statistics or equivalent quantitative experience
- Demonstrated experience in analyzing data and translating insights into strategies
- FMCG experience preferred, ideally in a digital marketing or analyst role
- Experience in the programmatic space would be highly regarded
- Detail-oriented and possess data visualization skills
- Ability to think analytically to understand complex or ambiguous problems or issues and communicate solutions/conclusions clearly and concisely
- Must be capable of creating one’s own agenda and deliverables given knowledge and understanding of FMCG industry
- Experience in using data management platforms is a plus (Turn, Krux, Lotame, etc)
In return you will have an opportunity to work for a company
which is a true global leader with a highly supportive and positive culture. If
you are looking for a role that will challenge you and develop your career this
is the role for you.
Be part of something bigger than yourself in the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
Johnson & Johnson Pacific, our consumer products division, is home to dozens of health and wellness brands that have been loved and trusted by Australians and New Zealanders for generations. Our broad range of household brands is present in consumers’ daily lives as they use and shop for baby care, adult skin care, oral care, wound care, over-the-counter medicines and women’s health care products. We’re an environment geared to innovation where you’ll be encouraged to share your talents and expertise as you influence the industry and our retail partnerships every day.
Please apply online using the link below. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
Agencies please note: this recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
Australia-New South Wales-Sydney
Johnson & Johnson Pacific Pty. Ltd. (7470)