Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manager Sales Development & Training EMA
Requisition ID: 1805673375W
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care Companies UK & Ireland, are a division of Johnson & Johnson Medical Limited and it is committed to transforming the world's vision. We strive to increase awareness of the importance of vision and vision care and to provide the world's best vision correction choices.
It has been an exciting journey – we've delivered huge changes in contact lenses, bringing more benefits to patients and helping them live their life to the full. Johnson & Johnson has always believed that innovation and pioneering endeavor is paramount and it is illustrated by our credo: Research must be carried on, innovative programmes developed…and new products launched. With this at our core we aim to continually innovate and bring the latest advancements to our consumers.
This role is responsible for supporting the training and development of our sales force across EMEA. You will report directly in to the Senior Manager for Training in EMEA.
- Delivery & execution of regional new hire training process, primary sales training and virtual primary sales training classes in key markets
- Responsible for the execution of selling skill training for sales Representatives in close cooperation with local Sales Management teams
- Responsible for the design & delivery of region specific training initiatives
- Execution of regional clinical-, product- and selling skill certification process
- Management of annual competency assessment process and competency analytics as a key input into regional training plans
- Manage adaptation of NP launch training curricula for regional key markets in close collaboration with local Marketing and Prof. Ed. Teams
- Execute regional copy clearance of training materials to ensure full compliance with local law, HCC regulations, privacy rules and brand guidelines
- Management of regional digital learning strategy & platforms (SUMMIT, VRP, ADOBE CONNECT, AXONIFY), digital training metrics and course database
- Manage regional Sales Development & Training asset database
- Responsible for regional adaptation & translation process for global training initiatives
- Design and deliver of Distributor Representative training
- Regular field work in key markets, including in-market training delivery for Sales Representatives
What we are looking for:
Sales / Sales Leadership or Commercial Excellence experience
Experience in training/learning development or related experience
Experience translating business strategies to learning solutions
Project and vendor management
Experience working and managing resources in a matrix environment with strong influence management skills
Must have a proven track record of influencing and relationship building skills that inspire trust and quickly build credibility between key stakeholders.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills to facilitate collaborations.
Experience driving progress and remaining focused under ambiguous and complex situations is preferred.
Strong consultant, leadership and analytical skills are preferred.
Knowledge and experience in the vision care market and/or healthcare industry are preferred.
Excellent communication skills
Excellent presentation, written and in personal skills.
Regional-specific multi-lingual skills (Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Russian, Italian) are preferred.
Up to 40% travel
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)