Johnson & Johnson Careers
Business Technology Leader
Requisition ID: 1805673371W
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson. www.janssen.com
Business Technology Leader
This role is the key IT point of contact customer relationship management, customer-facing web and mobile solutions or services in the local market. Consulting with business partners in Romania to shape demand and determine how to best support the business through the effective use of technology, this role participates in business planning, business analysis, needs analysis and risk assessment. Working with colleagues in other markets, and the Regional Centre of excellence, this role promotes adoption and value from current IT capabilities and identifies and drives essential new market solutions as part of an EMEA organization.
The role encompasses all IT activities needed to support customer interactions for product launches & life cycle, sales force management and efficiency, events and service management on one hand in addition to disease services, integrated care solutions and adjacencies like prevention and adherence services. It includes activities for marketing, sales, medical affairs, and customer support team and market access.
The IT Lead is a member of the In-Market IT team within the Pharm Commercial IT EMEA organization.
- Business Relationships
- Work with business partners to clarify, develop, and plan for their current and future technology needs.
- Be a partner to the business during strategic planning and identify opportunities for technology to support the business’ strategic objectives.
- Identify opportunities to enhance business performance. Advise and guide the business in business process improvement, harmonization and in the required change management.
- Work to increase the adoption of the process/system usage in the local organization and track the benefits identified.
- Understand business issues and jointly with regional IT translate them into technical recommendations and decisions, partnering with the IT organization to identify emerging technologies to link with business needs
- Represent IT with external partners and customers and consult on selection and approval of third party service providers.
- Project Management
- Deliver local or regional projects, and new market solutions in alignment with regional governance.
- Proactively manage third party service providers and vendors to ensure collaborative high-quality delivery according to plan
- Ensure all the solutions implemented locally are aligned with Global and regional IT strategy and the CRM, web/mobile/Aspire! application roadmap
- Perform risk assessments and develop contingency plans
- Functions independently with limited work direction and escalates as appropriate.
- Provides work process reviews and provides balanced/constructive feedback.
- Manages experienced-level internal staff and/or external staff. May manage a project team, vendors or contractors. Demonstrates an understanding of effective talent management practices.
- 5+ years of relevant experience (FMCG/pharma or digital consulting agencies)
- BA/BS degree or equivalent or 5+ years with advanced degree or equivalent
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence key stakeholders and partners
- Experience in CRM solutions (preferably VEEVA Salesforce.com) is an advantage
- Experience in Digital projects (web/mobile solutions) is an advantage
- Familiarity with multiple technologies and systems.
- Strong level understanding of new CRM, Web and Mobile and customer facing technologies especially mobile solution and web/SAAS ecosystem and trends in IT and how these can be applied in the business
- Fluency in English
- Interesting job in a prestigious international healthcare company
- Highly professional environment
- Friendly and supportive team members and management
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Possibilities to take part in different projects
- Motivating financial remuneration
JOHNSON & JOHNSON ROMANIA S.R.L. (7159)