Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Finance Analyst
Requisition ID: 1805673334W
Finance teams deliver work via a three-tier operating model consisting of Corporate Services (HQ in USA), Johnson & Johnson Global Services (Prague, CZ) and Business Unit Services (Bucharest, RO). The Business Unit Services tier is comprised of locally-based Business Unit
Finance teams and regional Business Support Centers of Excellence (Pinewood, UK).
The Romania Business Unit Finance (BUF) team of Janssen Romania provides strategic finance support to the Romania Management Board as well as all the departments and CVT of the Romania organization ensuring value creation is at the heart of decision making.
Working for and supporting the local Commercial Organization of Romania the Senior Financial Analyst will support the local Business Unit Finance team in the overall actual reporting, forecasting, planning and analysis activities for designated stakeholders.
Among main responsibilities we count forecasting planning and reporting, analysis of actual results and periodic closing within a given cluster. The areas covered are often complex in nature and require process expertise, in depth knowledge of worldwide procedures and detailed understanding of each area:
• Supporting the local BUF Senior Manager in all elements of Forecasting planning and closing activities
• Liaise with regional BU COE team in the preparation of management reporting & performance analytics
• Liaise with the regional GS Center during the period end closing to ensure all inputs for Bravo and Lynx reporting are timely and correct submitted
• Being a true Business partner for the different business functions by managing their budget and analyses during the monthly and quarterly closings and regular budget updates.
• Consolidate the total Romania Headcount for actual reporting and for the different budget cycles.
• Manage the intercompany cross-charges to the Global teams.
• Provide support for ad hoc projects within Romania Business Unit Finance team
• Assist the Local BUF Senior Manager in the documentation required to meet the SOX compliance guidelines and maintaining of local SOPs
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree qualification (preferably in finance or accounting)
• 2-3 years of professional business experience is required
• Experience within tracking and analyzing performance, In-depth knowledge of finance/accounting/compliance
• Intermediate to advanced Excel and MS Office skills is required
• Strong communication, presentation and problem-solving skills are required
• Fluent spoken and written English, native level of Romanian language
• Knowledge of SAP / FiT BW / TM1 is preferred
Further skills and competencies:• Customer Focus, strongly ethical behavior, ability to collaborate in a virtual environment
• Strong analytical skills to bring insights of all the data to the business stakeholders
• Flexible interpersonal style appropriate to different levels and stakeholders
• Accuracy and ability to deal with short deadlines, will to work in a continues changing business
• Strong influencer, independent thinking and strong planning/prioritization are critical to success
• Actively seek opportunities for self-development and learning
• A unique opportunity to become part of the world-wide pharmaceutical leader
• A meaningful work giving a sense of accomplishment
• Possibility to participate on different projects and to have an impact
• Competitive remuneration package
• This job is eligible for sales incentives.
• Many employee benefits
JOHNSON & JOHNSON ROMANIA S.R.L. (7159)