Johnson & Johnson Careers
Medical Science Liaison (MSL) CNS
Requisition ID: 1805673322W
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.com for more information.
MEDICAL SCIENCE LIAISON (MSL) CNS
Full time unlimited contract
To maximize company product value through high scientific quality communication with Leading Specialists / Key Opinion Leaders on a peer-to-peer basis. Through activities in line with the Medical Affairs Plan, the MSL is jointly responsible for the realization of short-term and long-term company goals.
To be a therapeutic area scientific expert, responsible for discussing our products, patients’ treatment trends and studies in the therapeutic areas in which we are involved, on a peer-to-peer basis with defined audience of Leading Specialists (Physicians, Pharmacists, Hospital Managers, Board Members of Scientific Societies, and other stakeholders) and to be considered a trusted scientific counterpart.
The role is field-based, as involves extensive customer interactions (on field activities 70% of time).
You will have the following areas of responsibility:
- To keep abreast of the medical and scientific knowledge.
- Development and maintenance of a contact network with Leading Specialists / Key Opinion Leaders.
- Proactive and reactive communication of medical scientific data to Leading Specialists and broader external health-care related audiences:
- iConnect activities
- Organization and participation in Medical Education activities
- Build Medical Education programs with scientific third party in line with MAF plans and company strategy
- Delivering scientific presentations to KOL’s and other physicians.
- Attend and present scientific content at medical meetings and congresses.
- Involved in developing and responsible of implementation of special medical projects, as decided in the Country Value Team.
- Organization and participation in Advisory Boards in cooperation with MAF Manager / Medical Director.
- Provision of scientific support to company Sales Representatives
- Support Medical Affairs study execution
- Through scientific interactions, gain valuable insight into treatment patterns, and scientific activities in the therapeutic area and provide input to the Country Value Team.
Qualifications and experience of the successful candidate:
- High scientific knowledge in the designated therapeutic area and product/products.
- Fluency in Romanian and English.
- Scientific degree: Medical Doctor, Pharmacist, Nature Science (includes Biology, Chemistry) or other related professional university degree.
- High knowledge of the therapeutic area, strength in research and interpretation of medical data.
- Relevant work experience, scientific acumen and communication skills to allow peer-to-peer relationship with Leading Specialists.
- Highly customer focused with an awareness of the importance of business results.
- Innovative with the ability to coordinate and drive a complex and changing environment.
- Awareness of, and adherence to, Johnson & Johnson Credo values and International Health Care Business Integrity Guide.
- Continuous willingness to learn in therapeutic area, increase knowledge with most updated medical information.
- Learning agility and flexibility among therapeutics area.
- Project management/flawless execution of designated projects
- Attention to details
- Team player/capability to clearly express opinions and contribute to CVT work
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development
- Work in a positive atmosphere with a highly motivated, energized team a good track level of success in business
- Many employee benefits
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your CV and cover letter in English.
JOHNSON & JOHNSON ROMANIA S.R.L. (7159)