Johnson & Johnson Careers
EMEA Jr. Demand & Supply Planner (fixed term)
Requisition ID: 1805673314W
The EMEA Demand & Supply Planner has a first responsibility to protect quality, customer service, and revenue in line with our CREDO through ensuring a smooth inbound flow of material and inventory allocation decisions.
The EMEA Demand & Supply Planner is responsible for managing regional Supply Chain processes ensuring overall alignment with the Global Franchise and Regional DC (EDC). He/she will be responsible for ensuring close alignment with network planners and other business partners on management of supply planning activities into regional distribution centers for assigned codes while supporting supply planning processes for codes requiring value added services in regional distribution centers.
In addition, the EMEA Demand & Supply Planner is responsible for alignment on an accurate regional consensus forecast and developing demand scenarios (risks & opportunities) on the assigned product and country portfolio.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities (responsibilities which account for more than 50% of job)
- Deliver & monitor End-Customer Service Commitment (Service level/Backorder)
- Manage and consolidate the EMEA Regional Demand Plan working directly with the Country Planners within the EMEA Region.
- Work with affiliate markets in reviewing Demand Plans, supporting inventory optimization strategies, and identifying actions to reduce SLOB (slow moving and obsolete) inventory across the region
- Ensure that Demand Plan and Business Plan are in line with expectations, and identify actions to close any gap when necessary
- Ensure flawless process for Manual Allocation and Demand Management
- Collaborate actively with the EDC for Procedure Pack Business and ensure execution of weekly production/Shipping Plan
Additional Duties and Team Responsibilities (responsibilities which account for less than 50% of job)
- Provide monthly or weekly Demand Planning reports (MAPE, consumption reports etc.)
- Lead supply reviews with distribution centers for products requiring Value Added Services (VAS) incl. procedural packs & single unit de-pack/re-pack operations
- Work with distribution centers and regional marketing to manage backorders and allocation of products against outstanding customer orders during periods of short supply
- Understand market trends and identify forecast improvement strategies to deliver KPI’s including regional Mean Absolute Percentage Error (MAPE), service and inventory targets
- Manage inventory levels in regional distribution centers by reviewing Demand Plan, Safety Stocks, Lead Times and any other relevant system parameters, propose improvements of the planning processes and parameters, and understand the impact of the required changes
- Ensure credo values are followed in long and short term tasks
- Ensure compliance with the Quality Manuals and standards
Education, Experience and other Skills or Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferably in Business, Logistics or Engineering
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel & MS PowerPoint
- Knowledge of ERP systems (JDE 8.12), planning tool (Oracle DP) and reporting tools (Insight/Tableau) is an asset
- Fast learner, embrace change and complexity
- Strong analytical, systems and numeracy skills with capability to master complexity
- Team player who keeps calm under challenging situations and with ability to multitask
- Strong customer focus (internal & external)
- Excellent social, influencing and communication skills
- Fluency in English