Johnson & Johnson companies are equal opportunity employers.
Business Development Manager Torax
Johnson & Johnson Switzerland is hiring a colleague to lead commercially the entire country for our recently acquired new business of Gastro Esophagus Reflux Disease (GERD).
The Business Development Manager (BDM) will be responsible for the implementation and development of product & specialty specific marketing strategies, which supports the achievement of our ambitious business plan. This new role enables us to bring our new business of Reflux Disease to the next and broader level of utilisation. Our aim is to make a remarkable revolutionary technology available to patients presenting to upper GI surgeons in Switzerland. The product is successfully launched and sold in Germany and in the US already.
ETHICON’s focus for almost a century has been to deliver innovations that matter to our customers and ultimately make a difference for patients. Customers can continue depending on us on world-class solutions for surgery. We are committed to quality in all we deliver.
Be Vital in this role…
Reporting to the DACH Lead, you will be responsible for the development and implementation of a new product category by providing clinical and commercial support. You will shape and drive specialty specific sales & marketing strategies, which support the achievement of our ambitious business plan. You will join a dynamic regional team motivated by their ambition to further expand access to a revolutionary newly acquired product to treat GERD and work closely with other cross-country sales teams to enable and drive activities jointly to successfully develop & grow this business opportunity. We are looking for a highly responsible and self-driven person to contribute to the success in our team.
The role has been created for you, if you have the right level of experience and a creative mind on how to drive the Swiss market forward! The BDM not only builds customer relationship, but also drives the right mix of activities needed to support the business strategy on a national level.
Key activities of this role include:
- Map relevant external stakeholders and decision makers, create & maintain relationships, including HCP and KOL management
- Identify and qualify potential centers
- Provide clinical support and training plan for new centers
- Identify unmet needs of the Swiss market, their stakeholders and support creating incremental value for the company
- Monitor and analyze the market, understand barriers & address drivers, assess competitive environment & report trends
- Prepare and implement annual marketing plans; assess & implement both traditional and digital tools to support the market place, run professional education events where required
- Support congress management and participate at booth
- Establish well-working stakeholder networks to support e.g. referrals
- Gain alignment with regional marketing teams on strategies and marketing collaterals for assigned portfolio
- Ensure correct supply chain management
- Function as Swiss representative in the commercial team
You will need to be able to evolve in an environment with various degrees of complexity and ambiguity, understanding well the Swiss health care system, value drivers and DRG system.
- High performer with leadership skills and potential to develop
- Entrepreneurial attitude, being a self-starter and goal oriented
- Good communication and presentation skills with ability to positively influence mindsets and gain commitment
- Ability to rapidly gain trust building up internal and external relationships
- Maintain accountability for his/her actions and be able to take all aspects into consideration for decision-making process in challenging situations
- Demonstrate both strategic and analytical capabilities
- Problem-solving mindset with project management skills
Qualifications & Experience
- Languages: native German or French with good command of the other language, and fluent in English.
- Minimum of 3 years of medical devices sales experience, preferably within gastroenterology
- SHQA certificate of medical device specialist an asset
- Degree in Sales & Marketing or related to Healthcare
- Previous experience in Swiss health care environment for several years, understanding dynamics and trends
- A minimum of two years, working in an Operating Room
- A minimum of three years combined experience in Sales and/or Marketing/Product Management
- Experienced Microsoft Office user
The role requires travel within Switzerland.
If you’re passionate about improving the quality of life of many patients and changing outcomes, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices can help you drive a dynamic career across a range of leading global businesses. One of the world’s most extensive networks of innovative and inspirational leaders and, with $23.0 billion in worldwide sales, we represent one of the world’s largest medical device business, yet you are part of a small, dynamic and agile team.
Have we picked your interest?
We are looking forward to receive your online application.
Johnson & Johnson AG Switzerland (8550)Funktion
Selling MD&DRequisition ID