Johnson & Johnson Careers
[Vision AMO] Application Support Manager, TW/HK
Requisition ID: 1805673259W
Core Job Responsibilities:
• Provide comprehensive, approved customer training on the JJV equipment portfolio, including Refractive suite, Tear Science Catalys and Phaco equipment.
• Support commercial colleagues as requested by managers to establish application superiority of the JJV products for pre-sales clinical application customer discussions.
• Provide application optimization of individual surgeon’s settings for surgery for all JJV equipment, follow up with sites to assess needs and develop solutions for the customers.
• Must interact with Sales, Marketing and Field Service teams, serving as subject matter expert regarding application and equipment issues.
• Provide 1st line application support for all equipment users in the assigned territory 24/7.
• Attend annual clinical audit sessions to stay certified as ASM
• Submit training records and clinical trip reports to Regional ASM on monthly basis
• Assist in special projects and congresses in the assigned territory and/or other markets as requested by Management
• Manage and submit expenses, product complaints and feedback, field reporting and daily activities
Minimum Skills Required:
• Must possess understanding of the anatomy of the human eye, corneal topography, OCT, femtosecond laser, keratometry, abberometry and excimer & femtosecond laser theory including optics and refraction and how they pertain to LVC and cataract surgery.
• Must understand the LVC procedure and its dynamics
• Must possess ability to exercise independent judgement in developing techniques and methods for problem-solving. Must have a complete understanding of LVC and cataract surgery and be able to read and understand all aspects of operative planning, intra-operative techniques, and post-operative results.
• Must effectively communicate with internal and external customers to include: JJV Management, Field Service, Medical Affairs, MDs, ODs, Practice Managers, on both a technical as well as a business management level.
• Presentation skill to an audience is a must.
• Must be able to analyze complex customer interactions that involve application issues that directly impact safety and patient care. Must be able to effectively communicate any issues to relevant team and the Customers.
• Must be able to deliver technical presentation materials for internal and external customers
***Medical/Clinic related, ophthalmologic is prefer.
AMO Asia Limited (Taiwan Branch) (8052)