Johnson & Johnson Careers
Commercial Support Senior Analyst BSCOE
Requisition ID: 1805672715W
Caring for the world, one person at a time inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the J&J Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every single day, throughout the world.
The Global Finance function of J&J offers exciting career opportunities for high calibre Finance professionals. We provide user value by delivering superior financial performance, assuring financial integrity and compliance and, by developing phenomenal business leaders.
The Business Support Centres of Excellence (BSCE) sit inside Business Unit Services. In EMEA, the Center of Excellence team are a dynamic, diverse group of individuals representing a wide variety of experiences and cultural backgrounds. This team is fundamentally changing how Finance supports the Johnson & Johnson businesses in the region. The team looks after all the countries in Europe as well as DACH, the Middle East, North Africa, and South Africa. This means the BSCE provides the ideal work environment for those who enjoy being challenged and rapidly growing their horizons.
Working for and supporting the Commercial Support Manager (CSM), the CS Senior Analyst Southern Europe will support the overall forecasting, planning and analysis activities for designated partners within the local Business Unit Finance groups.
Responsibilities in this role are to ensure support in the areas of forecasting planning and reporting within a given cluster. The areas covered are often complex in nature and require process expertise, in depth knowledge of worldwide procedures and detailed understanding of each area. Areas include:
- Key hands on person in TM1 to ensure P&L/Balance sheet and headcount plans are updated correctly in the system
- Supporting the CSM in support of BUF local Southern Europe Finance teams
- Assisting in preparation of ad hoc reporting & performance analytics - GP analysis, Price volume, Budget vs Actual reports.
- You will be assisting managers with the preparation of the monthly performance decks and BP/Forecast decks adding first line commentary to enable framing by the finance team
- Ensuring Bravo reporting is correct for all plans and updates including correct allocation to brands/products
- You will liaise with BU Finance local team in Southern Europe and BS COE reporting team to ensure we are delivering efficient reporting through automation and standardisation.
- You will Lead monthly rolling forecast process – Volume ASPs etc
- Ensuring accurate volume data sent to annual costing process including new product development or new product initiatives etc
- Understanding of tax model structure for management reporting company within the cluster including identifying changes to Legal Entity structures if applicable
- You will manage and deliver standard R&PA work products
- Assisting the CSM with documentation of current processes – SOPs/work instructions etc.
This role is a key member of the BS COE team so we are looking for a reciprocal person, open to change and always seeking to improve the way we achieve our goals
DO YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION?
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification, with a financial certification in ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA, CMA
- Fluent spoken and written English is required and either Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Greek or Hebrew is highly desirable
- Strong accounting background
- Knowledge of SAP, Excel
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office is required
- Can you demonstrate superior integrity and ethical behavior in all areas of responsibility?
- Are you customer focused?
- Challenge status quo and process improvements approach
- Are you the caliber of person who can work to tight deadlines?
- Dynamic and able to thrive in a multi-cultural environment across all layers of the business
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to flex interpersonal style appropriate to different levels and partners
- Strong influencer, independent thinking, and strong planning/prioritization are critical to success
- Real passion for people development and talent management
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)