Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1805672607W
Manage the design of strategies and tactics for the Talent Acquisition
· Create an excellent candidate and hiring manager experience in the recruiting process, proactively improve dashboard measures around quality of candidates, time to fill and cost of hire with a strong focus on the key business capabilities needed. Provide metrics to the sector as and when required.
· Maintain performance based relationship with customers including BUHR and BUL and Hiring Managers.
· Set up attend and maintain regular contact with stakeholders as required in order to understand the business and advise on workforce planning and other talent acquisition initiatives.
· Lead initiatives around best practice implementation around sourcing candidates, employer branding and technology enhancements in line with APAC and Global councils and local need.
· Manage strategic account relationships with operating company HR leaders and business leadership, ensuring alignment between their business objectives and talent acquisition strategies.
· Monitor and ensure the accomplishment of all agreed recruitment SLAs and update and action Recruiting processes as required
· Conduct workforce planning and forecasting needs alongside the business and work with the Country Manager in ensuring adequate resourcing levels for the Recruiting team
· Design and channel relevant resource activity into talent pipelining in line with the business plan for the sector. Design, drive and manage the implementation of other talent identification strategies while ensuring alignment with operating company objectives.
· Leads team through changes in systems, processes, policies or procedures.
· Ensures compliance with employment laws, regulations, and recruiting technology data integrity.
· Travel "in the field" with customers and team members if required.
· Lead all agreed stakeholder, communication, engagement and change management activities across the sector
· Assist with managing the PSL exercise and ongoing agency relationships.
· Source, select and employ recruiting staff to fill approved roles
· Representation on cross sector and APAC working groups both inside the TA community and across other HR specialist groups.
· Project management on TA goals and objectives
· Day to day supervision of Talent Acquisition Specialist
· Deal with all enquiries related to the site from the business, HR or the internal TA community
· Set up, manage internal communications and change management initiatives as required
· Ensure end user education and training (hiring managers) within the business
A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required.
· Candidates will have extensive experience ( 7 years+) obtained within and in-house recruiting environment ( both agency environment and in-house)
· Strong account management, consulting and interviewing skills.
· Strong customer and marketplace focus; negotiation and influencing skills; project management, and time management
· Excellent interpersonal communication, customer-service and organization skills.
· Proven team leadership and people management competencies, also of remote teams across multiple sites
· Demonstrated business acumen skills, preferably gained through multi-sector experiences
· Understanding of the complexities of operating in a matrix global framework is required.
· Analytical skills with demonstrated ability to translate data to insight and intelligence to present the “state of the business” from a staffing perspective to customers are required.
· Demonstrable evidence of interacting at senior management level
· Proven team management experience – preferably examples of motivating and developing team members
· Strong project management skills – ability to identify key projects, plan and implement against designed strategy.
· Ability to travel
· Proven experience in Change Management transition and internal communications
· Fluent English is a must
J&J (China) Investments Ltd (7046)