Johnson & Johnson Careers
BUSINESS TECHNOLOGY LEADER - IT LEAD
Business Relationship Management
Requisition ID: 1805672564W
aring for the world, one person at a time inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. We have more than 275 operating companies in more than 60 countries, with more than 128,700 employees. Our worldwide headquarters is located in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
This role supports Supply Chain business leaders to demonstrate Technology strategically and effectively, helping to achieve future growth aspirations, managing and prioritizing demand/portfolio and return on investment. This role requires ability to shape business Strategy, and connect internally and externally, to ensure greater use of technology, data and AGILE methodologies across our business. This role has accountability for the execution and delivery of the JJT function as a whole, working within a matrixed operating model cross Product Lines and cross-county/sector.
AS THE BUSINESS TECHNOLOGY LEADER YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE:
- Drive growth and enable differentiating SC capabilities as competitive advantage through innovative technology solutions. This requires continuous learning of the latest technology and interaction with the external marketplace to ensure a sound business technology strategy and continuous introduction of new solutions.
- Shape and ensure efficient and effective delivery of a program portfolio that creates value with speed and is aligned with both segment and enterprise imperatives including acquisitions and divestitures.
- Represent SC-BT on Consumer Cali and Valencia Manufacturing Leadership teams and Consumer Commercial IT Leadership teams. Work across the senior business leaders to set/influence supply chain strategy and ensure strategic SC-BT alignment and partnership.
- Drive strategic organizational and people development activities including recruiting, retaining, and developing leaders across J&J, ensuring optimal organizational constructs with focus on D&I and continuous updating organization skills/knowledge profile.
- Standardize, Simplify, Automate & Cont. Improve our JJT processes, tools, and systems to optimize SC operations and cost in Latam. Applying Agile and Rapid Value Realization methodologies and techniques.
WANT TO APPLY? THE REQUIRED EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
- 4 + years of Knowledge of leading edge technology trends.
- End to end Supply Chain experience.
- Track record of large program delivery and compliance
- Experience in driving business value through information technology.
- Excellent Spanish and English verbal and written communication skills, including formal presentation skills
- Ability to successfully handle multiple critical issues at a time.
- Experience in working with multiple competing partners and priorities.
- Ability to work in a matrix environment. This includes working in and with complexity, ambiguity, influencing without authority.
- Healthy learning interest, curious, creative. Finds opportunities for healthy dissatisfaction, always thinking of how to improve
- Experience providing IT solutions in health industry and within matrix organizations
- Experience with Agile, LEAN, Design thinking methodologies
- Portuguese language skills
Don't mind travelling? Great, this position requires you to travel around 10%- 20% of the time, only domestic flights (between Bogotá and Cali)
RELOCATION AND OTHER WORK PERMISSIONS
The Company won’t be responsible for possible relocation or permanent expenses, or work permits for this position. - Location: Bogotá- Colombia
DID YOU KNOW?
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Colombia-Valle del Cauca-Cali
Johnson & Johnson de Colombia S.A. (7755)
Business Relationship Management