Johnson & Johnson Careers
Global Principle Senior Analyst
Requisition ID: 1805672542W
Job Title: Global Principle Senior Analyst
Location: Maidenhead UK
Reporting to: Regional Operations Accounting Controller
GCF Level: 26
Johnson & Johnson is one of the largest and most broadly-based manufacturers of healthcare products in the world with turnover in excess of $75BN and with 3 strands to its core business namely Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices and Consumer. Our values make us unique. We are passionate about doing what is right for our customers, communities and colleagues, and by doing so, we can better serve the health and well-being of people everywhere. At Johnson & Johnson you can build a career and employees are empowered and encouraged to chart their own career paths. Together, we can make a difference. We believe that nothing can’t be solved when committed individuals bring together their resources and their resolve.
The Consumer EAME Centre of Excellence (COE), as part of the worldwide Global Services group, has responsibility for providing accounting services, business analytics and reporting for all business units across the Consumer EAME region. Johnson & Johnson Consumer EAME has sales of over $4bn and sells approximately 100 distinct brands.
Key to this role is to be a subject matter expert in the Principle transaction flows across all markets and all related Operations accounting to provide financial support to Local Finance, Regional Supply Chain and business support teams, ensuring all operations related financial processes are aligned across all Markets within LATAM, APAC and NA regions. Ensuring the accounting is accurate and compliant in line with Johnson & Johnson Worldwide Procedures (WWP) and local statutory requirements. This role is the representative of a Global Principle, it is critical to forge strong networks/partnerships as this will be crucial to succeed in this role.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with the Global Supply Chain Finance teams and other GS teams.
• Cooperation with Operation Accounting and General Accounting team to oversee the
• To provide financial expertise and support to Global Supply Chain team
• Proactively and continuously improve, streamline, and align the cross-regional Principle financial processes across regions. Promote and share best practices.
• Ensuring the most efficient and accurate processes for cross-regional flows:
o Costing / ICP maintenance
o Inventory Accounting
o Hedging and Currency analysis
o Invoicing flow of cross-regional shipments
o Responsibility mark-up pass back
This requires process expertise of ELC, in depth knowledge and understanding of WWP.
• Management of month-end financial close process
• Review and comment financial performance vs. targets.
• Cooperate with Internal and External Audit as required.
• Foster an environment of teamwork, innovation and sharing of ideas
• Ensure strong internal controls are in place, to achieve “adequate” internal and external audit ratings.
• Accurate and timely month-end reporting. Meet all corporate and regional deadlines.
Scope of Role:
• This role is a key member of the COE Operational Accounting Team structure so applicants must be collaborative in style, open to change and always seeking to improve the way things are achieved. The scope will touch on all areas of the Inventory accounting across 24 affiliates so this is a responsible role, broad based opportunity for the right candidate
• Fully qualified accountant or an international qualified accountant equivalent, with 5-10 years post qualified financial experience
• English essential
• Other European languages desirable
• Familiar with Johnson & Johnson worldwide procedures and practises.
• Strong accounting and operations background
• Knowledge of SAP, Excel, J&J systems
Skills and Competencies
• Customer Focus
• Challenge status quo and process improvements approach
• Working to tight deadlines
• Ability to thrive in a multi-cultural environment across all layers of the business
• Good communication skills
J&J Consumer Services EMAE., Ltd (8675)