Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1805672392W
"Caring for the world… one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we are creating one organization that will be agile and better equipped in today’s evolving health care environment. Our broad array of inspired, innovative and high-quality offerings help advance the health and wellbeing of people around the world.
As a part of the Global Supply Chain Planning Department, Global Supply Network Planning (SNP) Analyst will provide end to end support for network planning and inventory optimization in distribution from Primary to Market Hubs. He will act as interface between Commercial organization, Customer Service and the Supply Chain.
The Supply Network Planning (SNP) Analyst is a key global, cross-functional role in driving DePuy-Synthes Trauma/CMF PLAN performance to a higher level. Supports design and drives improvements in SNP maturity in the organization, including financial integration, inventory management and scenario planning, by aligning stakeholders and enabling technology. This is also a role in advancing business analytical and modeling capabilities in order to provide increasingly sophisticated data-based decision support for global supply chain.
The Supply Network Planning Analyst overall responsibilities are:
- Support SNP processes within the business unit. This includes developing and monitoring all demand, supply and executive reviews to achieve best in class process,
- Review the Global Net Demand Plan from DP to SNP, reviewing, acting upon and escalating changes as appropriate.
- Identify gaps between current plans and commercial commitments, derive possible gap closing initiatives and highlight the risks and opportunities,
- Partner with the global marketing team on the product portfolio and segmentation by overseeing product launches, promotions, including communications to key commercial stakeholders,
- Develop meaningful reporting, metrics, and scenario analysis that deliver key business insight and facilitate decision making.
- Improve Customer Experience Measure (LIFR/OTIF)
- Optimize Inventory Parameter in WW Primary Hubs
- Review & Approve Stock Transfer requests
- Identify root cause & work with Manufacturing & Sourcing to resolve supply issues.
- Communicate these “Supply Recovery” plans to S&OP and in Market Supply & Commercial partners as appropriate.
- Provide day to day PAC (product availability communication), in response to queries of replenishment orders, and key customer orders e.g. account bids/tender completion,
- Initiate Global Allocation Process when under constrained supply: Determine recommendation of % allocation by Region/Market, via collaboration with Regional S&OP and Marketing groups,
Bachelors degree or equivalent
An advanced degree in Supply Chain, Finance, Statistics, and Engineering is preferred.
A minimum of 2 years of related experience
Strong analytical skill sets in MS Office (Excel modeling, VBA, Macros)
Demand, Supply or Inventory Planning experience is preferred
Experience with SAP APO is preferred
Ability to translate complex situations into simple working solutions
Ability to manage multiple initiatives and work in a matrix environment where priorities change rapidly and tight deadlines exist
Ability to influence director levels within the organization by using effective communication and presentation skills
Ability to apply project and personal leadership to successfully achieve project and team goals
Ability to challenge the status quo and evaluate processes to determine if refinements would enhance speed of results and productivity or quality.
Ability to build strong relationships, considering diverse perspectives & different styles
Do you feel attracted by a dynamic environment? Then please send us your online application (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References etc.) by clicking here.
Please click onSynthes and Johnson & Johnson if you want to learn more about our business and check our new career channel on YouTube www.youtube.com/user/CareersAtJNJ to understand our working culture!
Synthes GmbH (7111)