Johnson & Johnson 职业机会
Requisition ID: 1805672350W
1. Responsible for achieving pharmaceutical product sales to new and established physician and healthcare accounts to achieve sales objectives and greater market penetration. This job is eligible for sales incentives/sales commissions.
2. Creates a plan to achieve objectives through sales and servicing of multiple physician and healthcare professional accounts in a prescribed territory.
3. Schedules appointments and makes preplanned sales presentations to customers
4. Initiates contact and schedules appointments with potential new customers.
5. Makes regular visits to customer locations to gather information on orders and market conditions. Identifies customer needs and recommends new products to address them.
6. Conducts competitive research to aid in the development of customer and product focused presentation packages for sales.
7. Prepares sales reports and documents as required. Reviews and analyzes customer orders and product sales and establishes an improvement plan for those that are not on target.
8. Follows up with customers to resolve any issues and ensure satisfaction.
9. Collaborates with other departments to ensure a timely resolution.
10. Provides input to sales forecast and submits to management.
science Degree or equivalent
Appropriate pharmaceutical or healthcare Account Management Experience
We are looking to recruit a highly skilled, passionate team member who will utilise their experience and drive to implement a flawless multichannel business development of the market leading oncology oral agent on your territory. In order to recruit an industry leading team, applications will be considered from a range of backgrounds and experience:
Highly experienced Pharmaceutical Account Managers who have worked across the entire treatment pathway.
Candidates from a Medical Devices/Healthcare background looking to take their first step into the pharmaceutical industry
We respectfully request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purpose of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Janssen-Cilag Ltd, a Johnson & Johnson company. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.