Johnson & Johnson Careers
Data Analytics Intern - Multichannel Area
Cologno Monzese, Italy
Requisition ID: 1805671796W
Johnson & Johnson is an American multinational company founded in 1886, a world leader in the development of products and devices for surgical therapies and pharmaceutical companies, as well as in the marketing of consumer products for personal hygiene, and is organized into three business segments: Pharmaceutical, Medical, Consumer.
Every day more than 120,000 employees work in 250 companies of the Group, located in 60 countries.
In Italy there are all the three sectors, each of which represents one of the segments mentioned above:
- Janssen SpA (Pharmaceutical Sector):
Marketing Company: Milan
Plant: Borgo San Michele (Latina)
- Johnson & Johnson SpA (Consumer Sector):
Marketing Company and Plant: Santa Palomba (Rome)
- Johnson & Johnson Medical SPA (Medical Sector):
Marketing Company: Pratica di Mare (Rome).
Janssen SPA is looking for a DATA ANALYTICS INTERN (Multichannel Area)
The candidate will support the Digital Managers and the team for the following activities:
- Development of Digital KPI reports and analysis of digital activity performances, using GA, iQlik, Qliksense dashboards,
- Support issue identification and improvements definition of digital dashboards by collaborating with the internal IT Team and the European Analytics Team,
- Support the development of advanced analytics tools that can provide new insights to the Multichannel & Business Intelligence team, as well as the sales force, by collaborating with data scientists & external data analytics agencies.
- Degree or currently studying in the area of STATISTICS, DATA SCIENCE, BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE, COMPUTER SCIENCE
- Passionate about analytics and problem solving
- Proved interest or experience with machine learning methodologies
- Experience and familiarity with Digital data analysis and tools (GA)
- Advanced use of Excel
Janssen-Cilag S.p.A. (7175)