Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1805671441W
Janssen is committed to being a ground-breaking medical innovator, delivering high value medicines, and has introduced a range of innovative treatments that can make an important difference to the lives of patients with serious health conditions such as schizophrenia, epilepsy, cancer and HIV/AIDS. Medicines developed by Janssen are used to treat around 1,500 million patients every year.
The Multichannel team are currently looking for a Multichannel Specialist. The role will report into the Multichannel Manager although there will be elements of matrix management and alignment with our therapy area/brand teams.
We look for people who show ambition, determination and the dream to pursue a career. We aim to provide you with opportunities to develop your career across the business, encouraging close co-operation and team-working alongside other functions.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- You will partner with brand teams to discuss their brand communications objectives and multichannel customer engagement strategy in order to determine a plan including tactics to achieve these objectives using digital media effectively.
- You will ensure all digital assets comply with internal and external industry code, legal, information, risk and compliance requirements.
- Promotion of existing brand assets including websites and mobile apps.
- Partner with brand teams to creatively reach target partners cross-linking to sites or social networks.
- Utilise webmaster tools to analyse Janssen owned sites to ensure SEO optimisation and to recommend any necessary actions.
- Working with Business Intelligence and brand teams to monitor the performance of owned assets against agreed metrics and provide timely reports.
- Lead workshops and meetings, producing briefs, financial schedules and reports; draft business cases; and coordinate activities by matrix and remote teams.
- You should have experience in similar multichannel roles, including: Email (internal and third party) campaign management,Creation/management of content and Development of digital assets.
- You should have experience as working in a team with the ability to lead projects.
- You will be strong at building internal customer relationships.
- You will have the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical partners at all levels.
- You will have a passion for digital marketing with high energy and the ability to deliver.
United Kingdom-England-High Wycombe
Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom-England-High Wycombe
Janssen Cilag Ltd. (7360)