Johnson & Johnson Karrieren
Director Market Access and External Affairs (m/f) - Janssen Austria
Requisition ID: 1805671120W
Achieve and sustain optimal and timely pricing and reimbursement for all Janssen products.
Representation of Janssen in external environment. Increase visibility of Janssen to external stakeholders
Develop Pricing & Reimbursement strategies for all Janssen products (including those already listed) in alignment with regional/global strategies and local business and product/TA strategies.
Develop robust and credible value arguments for our products.
Monitoring of pricing trends and initiatives in the market place to ensure Janssen products are optimally positioned.
Develop Pricing & Reimbursement applications.
Negotiate with Hauptverband on reimbursement and related issues.
Together with the Trade Association, develop industry advocates to support and increase access to innovation and prevent further deterioration of the environment.
Develop and support projects for new reimbursement and pricing models.
Represent the country in discussions with regional and Global Pricing and Access Committees if required.
Develop, together with his/her business partners, robust and credible value arguments for our products helping to best position Janssen products and Janssen image with external stakeholders.
Represent Janssen in and work closely with key industry associations (Pharmig, FOPI) and other interest groups (WKÖ); develop and implement strategies to protect and improve the health care environment in a broad perspective
Develop a strong network to position Janssen as a respected partner of choice and shape key decision makers on the value of Janssen products.
Network with the relevant decision makers in the P& R process as well as those involved in broader health policy to further improve the business environment.
Develop and maintain regular contacts with key decision makers in the HC-environment
Develop Patient advocacy strategies
Drive an external communication plans together with Janssen Communication Alpine
- 10+ years of progressive experience in the pharmaceutical industry gained in pharma business and market access, pricing and external affairs roles.
- Results oriented and demostrated strong business acumen.
- Strategic thinking & leadership by influence.
- Execution—drive action and delegate to achieve results through others.
- Excellent communication and negotiations skills
- In depth knowledge of the Austrian Health Care system.
- Good knowledge of the legal framework of the Austrian healthcare system.
- Knowledge of the relevant stakeholders and their political agenda.
- Ability to build valuable relationships based on trust.
- Able to handle and navigate diversity of opinion and get to win-win scenarios.
- Has a broad network with the relevant stakeholders (Hauptverband, sick funds, Ministry of Health, industry associations like WKÖ, Pharmig, FOPI, HCP associations and patient associations).
- Able to play an influence role in industry associations.
- Able to credibly represent and defend company, industry and business needs.
- Ability to act and be sucessful in a challenging environment.
- Proven track record in building and leading a motivated and professional team.
- Ability to recognize and anticipate future trends and changes and act accordingly
- Abillity and willingness to work in cross functional teams. Actively participate in regional/global teams when required. Able to work in a matrix organization. Team player
- Communicate fluently in German & English (written and spoken).
Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Science, Economics or Business; MBA as a plus.
Gewerberechtlicher Geschäftsführer qualification /Handelsrechtlicher Geschäftsführer
Member of the Janssen Alpine Board & Member of any External Affairs/Market Access EMEA or Mid-Sized-Markets team (when required).
Janssen Cilag Pharma GmbH (8558)
Health Economics Mkt