Johnson & Johnson Careers
IT EMEA Business Lead analyst - CRM
Requisition ID: 1805671040W
The IT design lead will gather business requirement and process design to translate business needs into solution specifications. The candidate recommends solutions, ensuring adequate analysis, solution feasibility, and economic feasibility. The scope is initially focused on SFA and related CRM processes but is expected to relate, engage and evolve into other CRM processes like multi-channel marketing, event management, medical affairs, insight & analytics, customer services, data management. This is an EMEA based position.
- Identifies technology enablers that support continuous improvement within business processes.
- Researches, identifies and promotes technology solutions that enable business objectives. Develops task estimates, activity plans, forecasts, and project estimates associated with assigned functional area(s).
- Recommends cost saving solutions and implementation plans.
- Investigates complex system problems to identify causes for shortfalls, user needs, and corollary factors and prepares situation analysis.
- Monitors quality standards, business requirements, time constraints and budgetary resources within projects.
- Provides status reports, progress reports and documentation to information technology and business partners.
- Supports operations by ensuring orders are placed, updating vendor contracts and solving day-to-day technology based business issues.
- Collaborates with business users and project managers to define technical requirements.
- Processes employee suggestions and ideas for process improvement.
- Understand, document and optimize where possible business processes. Drive business process harmonization and standardization.
- Manage workshops and engage with business to gather requirements and document them in User Stories/Requirements and functional specifications. Use demos, prototyping and configure a.o. SaaS solutions using an agile methodology.
- Design technical solutions including all aspects: transactions, reporting, compliance requirements, Produce/Review/Approve functional specifications and technical specifications.
- Specify functional requirements for technology selections.
- Provide input for budget and resource planning for change requests and/or new solutions
- Creation and coordination of UAT, including design of test strategy and test scripts. Managing defects out of the UAT.
- Manage Transition of solutions into maintenance and support. Train the trainers, provide input for services, support processes, etc.
- IT Testing of new software or enhancements to existing software to ensure solutions are delivered with quality
- Experience in CRM processes and systems in a pharma environment, committed to follow change management procedures and internal guidelines.
- Hands on in managing technical solutions, willing to understand and manage configuration of Salesforce.com and/or Veeva solutions.
- Excellent collaboration and teaming skills including well developed interpersonal skills and ability to work with a wide range of people across multiple cultures and functional areas.
- Superb verbal & written communication skills (fluent English essential).
- Strong business process design skills:
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability and willingness to work effectively under pressure and to complete the tasks required in a timely manner and with a high degree of accuracy.
- Capable to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects, varying in size, value and complexity
- Accepts personal responsibility for client satisfaction.
- Master and/or Bachelor Degree in Commercial Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science or equivalent through experience.
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)