Johnson & Johnson Careers
BUSINESS INSIGHT MANAGER
Descripción del Trabajo
Requisition ID: 1805670862W
Overall purpose of the job
Ensure we have the best understanding about customers, competitors and markets where we operate. BIMs should be main contact person for Business partners in order to centralize any request about Market insights needs. Main areas of expertise are: Analytics. Market research. Competitive intelligence. Forecasting/ Business Planning
Responsible for the methodical transformation of data into valuable and actionable insights that will drive action plans consistent with the strategic Business Objectives.
- Prepares customer and competitor analysis in the areas of product preferences, potentials, sales coverage, market size, penetration, and marketing practices and trends.
- Provides tactical support and ensures in-depth research for brands in development, and seeks to identify opportunities with regional partners, customers, Johnson and Johnson brands, and alliances. Develops significant familiarity with marketing plans, products, vendors, and sales contacts.
- Initiates key relationships with agencies and suppliers in developing product concept designs and mockups for market research and management presentations; assists in the planning of market research studies.
- Ensures the implementation and maintenance of key marketing vehicles, that may include eBusiness strategy, promotional media, services, forecasting, pricing, and business plans.
- Interprets market model requirements with data received from regions.
- Interprets analyses and articulates outputs for Potential business cases.
- Coordinates with other functions to monitor and analyse market trends
- Report all suspected adverse reactions, serious or non serious, I may be aware of within a maximum of 24 hours after being aware of it and communicate it to the Pharmacovigilance Department.
Other features of the Job
- It could be necessary to attend field meetings in order to better understand trends and information collected through secondary sources.
- BIMs should interact smooth with their EMEA/GLOBAL network
Essential Knowledge & Skills
- A bachelor's degree in business, finance,economics or science is valuable
- Knowledge and/ or experience in market research is valuable
- Good project management skills
- Big picture orientation with attention to details
- Skills to play at matrix organization
- Good comunnication skills with an emphasis in persuasion and synthesizing data
- Customer centric behaviour is a must with internal customers and external ones as well.
España-Comunidad de Madrid-Madrid
Janssen-Cilag S.A. (formerly Janssen Sp) (7300)