Johnson & Johnson Careers
Talent Acquisition Jr Analyst
Descripción del Trabajo
Requisition ID: 1805670846W
Talent Acquisition Jr. Analyst Fix Term 1 Year
Are you a newly graduate passionate about attracting talents?
Caring for the world, one person at a time inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Our employees work with partners in Healthcare to touch the lives of over a billion people every single day, throughout the world.
Recruiting (TA) is our internal recruiting organization. TA is currently working on the development of recruiting strategy that supports a strong usage of a multi-channel sourcing, for Global Services and Customer Logistic Services.
- Provide administrative and operational support to the Recruitment / Selection team
- Assist with hiring processes by supporting recruitment specialist with miscellaneous duties such as scheduling interviews, running reports from the employment database, requisition creation, posting, and prospect management in tracking system.
- you are responsible for input job postings in applicant tracking system, assesses online applications and resumes received.
- you will need to make sure that jobs are posted on external boards.
- make sure you take care of processing paperwork for pre-employment screening and boarding.
- Prescreens incoming applications and CVs and figures out qualify as no further interest. Forwards selected resumes or applications to appropriate specialist. Facilitates interview process
- A minimum of Bachelor degree in Administration, Psychology, Human Resources or similar;
- Minimum of 1 year experience in similar roles in industry or consultancy environment;
- Advanced English is required, Portuguese nice to have
- Ability to handle multiple projects at a time, strong organization skills required
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, and daily planned and unplanned operational activities
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- This role is based in Bogotá
Colombia-Distrito Capital de Bogotá-Bogotá
Johnson & Johnson de Colombia S.A. (7755)