Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manager (m/f) Data & Evidence Generation – Surgical Process Institute
Requisition ID: 1805670830W
With EMEA playing a pivotal role within our worldwide digital strategy, we will further strengthen our existing in-depth knowledge of surgical procedures by combining it with SPI’s industry-leading technological expertise and Cloud-based data models to achieve noticeable improvements in health care.
In this position you are responsible for defining and executing the data strategy for SPI’s digital technology and leveraging this technological capability to generate appropriate evidence to support SPI’s value proposition. To define and execute this strategy, you will closely collaborate with product development, project implementation, marketing and commercial, as well as with the cross-functional clinical, health economics and regulatory partners.
This position can be assigned to any JnJ EMEA office.
- Define data and evidence generation strategy demonstrating clinical and economic benefits of digital surgery
- Develop differentiated evidence-based value proposition for SPI addressing clinical and non-clinical customer needs, define relevant outcome KPI’s
- Design, coordinate and execute clinical and economic studies / evidence generation projects in collaboration with customers, medical societies and internal J&J partners
- Communicate clinical and economic benefits of digital surgery for internal and external clinical and non-clinical stakeholders
- Develop budget impact- and cost-models for clinical and non-clinical customer groups
- Build and maintain relationship with cluster research capabilities, EMEA HEMA (Health Economics & Market Access), Clinical and Medical Affairs and Value Creation Leaders
- Contribute to business planning and internal business partner teams by providing strategic clinical input, health economic and health outcomes input and customer insight.
- Translate key stakeholder insights into strategies / further development requests and feed into product development team
- Train country sales teams on clinical and economic value proposition
- Maintain detailed knowledge of Medical Devices products, competitive products and have in-depth understanding of the J&J offering in the customer environment
- Close collaboration with SPI product development regarding customer requests, product feedback and ideas
- University degree in medicine, health-economics and / or healthcare management with several years of experience in clinical evidence / study management
- Proven track record in either clinical or economic evidence generation – as well in design, execution and interpretation of results
- Experienced in health economical concepts and techniques such as opportunity cost, cost-effectiveness, cost-utility analysis, cost-minimization analysis and budget impact analysis
- Experienced in forming and contributing to high-performing teams, driving fruitful collaboration across functional boundaries without line authority
- Experienced in interpreting studies and translating them into a value proposition
- Excellent understanding of hospital environment incl. OR processes, patient pathways, outcome measures, quality management
- Proven track record of working effectively within local, virtual, multi-cultural, and regional teams
- Hands-on and can-do mentality, enjoys working in a team, but can also work autonomously and remotely as an individual
- Ability to listen, capture key insights from the customers and internal stakeholders and influence and lead effectively and remain focused on key tasks in a multidimensional organization
- Ability to break-down and articulate complex issues (whether product or process related) for different target audiences
The well-being and development of our employees are central aspects of our company creed. Individuals who would like to fully realize their potential as part of our international, innovation-driven corporate family and who aspire to have challenging work, will find that our company provides just the right conditions. We consider intensive initial training, further education that is tailored to our employees' work and excellent opportunities for development - both nationally and internationally - to be just as essential as a good work-life balance, attractive compensation and above-average employee benefits. One aspect that distinguishes our company is the large number of measures we have to support our trainees and promote career development in ways that are also compatible with family life.
Surgical Process Institute (7932).
Health Economics Mkt