Johnson & Johnson Careers
Graduate Execution and Data Systems Engineer
Requisition ID: 1805670800W
Johnson & Johnson is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of healthcare products, as well as a provider of related services for the consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices and diagnostics markets. Johnson & Johnson have more than 265 operating companies in more than 60 countries employing approximately 126,500 people.
We have been operating in Ireland for 80 years, employing in excess of 3,725 people across three business sectors Consumer, Medical Devices and Pharmaceutical.
About the Johnson & Johnson Graduate Programme
The Graduate Programme is a collaborative programme across the Johnson & Johnson Campus Ireland Sites
The Successful Candidate will receive:
- An opportunity to develop relevant technical skills within their area of expertise
- Cross functional exposure both on site and within Campus Ireland
- Regular one to ones and feedback from programme manager
- Personal development and effectiveness training
- Skills development in influencing & communication
- Project and Project Management experience
- Introduction to new and innovative technologies
- Exposure to Senior Management Team
Janssen Sciences Ireland UC located in Ringaskiddy, Cork is dedicated to addressing and solving medical needs, including oncology, haematology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious disease and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases.
Responsible for the design, implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement of automated control systems, Manufacturing Execution Systems, Historians and interfaces within the Cork Manufacturing Facilities.
Key Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring that Execution Systems resources and activities are planned and executed to meet business needs and manufacturing schedule.
- Responsible for the design and support of control and manufacturing system servers, networks, and other infrastructure.
- Interact with production personnel to identify and analyze continuous improvement through automation/manufacturing system upgrades/improvements.
- Manage, document and implement these upgrades through change control procedures.
- Master Recipe Creation & Maintenance
- Support investigation and resolution of process issues.
- Support other GMP manufacturing system and control system projects as needed.
- Drive change in business processes using advanced analytics in partnership with cross-functional specialists.
- Gather & analyse data to solve complex problems & evaluate scenarios to make predictions on future outcomes & support decision making.
Key Skills and Competencies required:
- Conceptual, analytical skills & logical thinking with statistical modelling data analysis competency
- Strong ability to collaborate within a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability self-motivate and operate independently
- Customer focused
- Innovative and quick thinking
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
Education and Experience:
- Recent Graduate (2018 or due to graduate in 2019). You will hold a minimum of a third-level degree in a Computer Science / Programming, Mathematics, Business, BIS, Supply Chain, Operational Research, Engineering or related discipline
- Capable of working within a project team to achieve results
- Skilled in the use of problem solving tools/techniques an advantage
Closing date for applications: 31st October 2018
Duration of Graduate Programme: 23-month programme starting in September 2019
Janssen R&D Ireland (7566)