Johnson & Johnson Careers
Customer Service Representative with basic French (Back Office)
Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 1805670767W
LifeScan is committed to improving the quality of life for people with diabetes. That is why we offer a range of blood glucose monitoring products and Customer Care services to meet these different needs more closely.
Across the world, many thousands of people with diabetes depend on LifeScan products for simple testing and accurate results. LifeScan products are very easy-to-use, reliable and accurate, making life easier when it comes to blood glucose monitoring.
LifeScan has been part of the global Johnson & Johnson family of companies since 1986. Johnson & Johnson is one of the largest healthcare companies worldwide, supplying a broad range of healthcare products including baby products, consumer toiletries, contact lenses, over the counter and prescription medicines, surgical devices, dressings, diagnostic products and diabetes monitoring products. LifeScan employees are guided by the Johnson & Johnson Credo, a statement of values which reinforces LifeScan's commitment to its customers
LifeScan, part of Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is now looking for a new team member into its Customer Service department:
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE WITH BASIC FRENCH (Back Office)
Our Lifescan Customer Service department is targeting all French speakers with previous Customer Care experience who will ensure that the Johnson & Johnson diabetological product portfolio will be delivered to hospitals and pharmacies without any delay.
As Customer Service Representative, you will have the following areas of responsibility:
- Provide quality service and support in handling day-to-day activities of the customer service role for all assigned customers in a perfect manner (all order-to-delivery processes)
- Appropriately resolve customer complaints, as soon as they arise
- Receive, manage and resolve customer enquiries concerning orders, changes, cancellations, delivery dates, products, product availability
- Ensure other product enquiries are appropriately redirected and followed up
- Handle customer master data management related activities through defined channels
- Provide support to Customer Service team colleagues as per needs
- Execute other activities that may be assigned by the Customer Service Supervisor or Customer Service Manager
- Very good knowledge of English, basic French would be very beneficial
- Advanced knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, Excel
- Be specialist in structuring, analyzing and understanding data
- Generally requires 1 – 2 years of related experience
- Personal organizational skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work under pressure/demanding timelines
- Ability to follow specific processes and flexibility as appropriate
- Maintain strong control over the details
- Ability to work in a fast and dynamic organization
In return we offer:
- Interesting job in a prestigious international healthcare company
- Highly professional job environment in the center of Prague
- Friendly and supportive team members and management
- Motivating financial remuneration and yearly financial bonus based on performance
- 5 weeks of vacation, Meal vouchers, Covering of public transportation costs, Life and pension insurance, Fresh fruits and refreshment in workplace, etc.
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your CV in English. Thank you for considering Johnson & Johnson as the next step in your career.
Johnson & Johnson, s.r.o. (7065)