Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1805670692W
- Develop and deploy the HR agenda for the business aligned with HR and business strategy and ensure integration of HR priorities into business plans
- Identify critical business capability needs and partner with stakeholders to develop and execute appropriate plan to strengthen the organization
· Manage the expectations of stakeholders as well as partner and engage various HR functions to deliver effective HR solutions
· Driving Talent Agendas: develop talent agenda and execution plan in partnership with stakeholders to create solutions in order to attract, select, and develop a high performing, diverse, and sustainable talent pipeline to support business goals. Serves as talent scout.
· Build partnerships with key stakeholders to translate ideas and suggestions for change into change efforts, including developing detailed change management plans
· Partner with key stakeholders to pivot JJSC to future through building fast forward culture and facilitating change management
· BUHR projects including but not limited to workforce analytics, organization effectiveness, organization capability building, talent development, diversity & inclusion, culture building, employee engagement, change management, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree, master’s with equivalent experience preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of HR experience
- HR business partner experience supporting supply chain/manufacturing organization or talent/organization development experience in multi-national company is desirable
- Strong learning agility
- Strong stakeholder management in matrix organization
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English
J&J (China) Investments Ltd (7046)