Johnson & Johnson Careers
Supplier Contracting Services Senior Specialist
Requisition ID: 1805670562W
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of
Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson. There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for
Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Senior Specialist Supplier Contracting Services
Full-time permanent contract
As Senior Specialist Supplier Contracting Services, you will be responsible for managing the contract execution process, from receipt of the contract request until supplier signature, including interfacing with the business partner (internal and external customers) for such activities as initial proposal discussion and Q&A for low and medium risk agreements.
In addition, the specialist is responsible for performing review of contract requests, gathering any additional required information, choosing and populating appropriate templates, driving supplier contract negotiations, managing redlines/contract draft versions, ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures in processing contract requests and engaging the appropriate support as needed.
In this role, you will develop strong, value-added working relationships with internal and external customers and suppliers and demonstrate sound management of assigned contracts. The types of contracts you will process, with appropriate supervision, include (but are not limited to) Master Services Agreements, consulting agreements, market research and outcomes research agreements, confidentiality agreements, certain licensing agreements and other general and HCC related agreements. The engagements will have financial impact that range from several thousand to several million dollars. You will also participate in aditional project connected with continious improvement with counterparts from all over EMEA region.
- At least bachelor degree within area of law/paralegal
- 5 years of related experience are required
- Experience in negotiating agreements with suppliers
- Experience within the Healthcare/Pharmaceutical industry is a plus
- Contract management certification is preferred
- Advanced understanding of the contract authoring process and language
- Proficient in use of MS Office package – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- We are expecting you to have excellent level of relationship management, excellent communication, problem solving and organizational skills together with prioritization
- Interesting job in a prestigious international healthcare company
- Friendly and supportive team members and management
- Many opportunities to participate on different projects and drive our growth further
- Competitive salary based on experience, annual bonus and comprehensive benefits package such as 5 weeks of vacation, Home office, Flexible working hours, Meal vouchers, 8 weeks fully paid parental leave, Flexi Passes, Life and accident insurance, Contribution for Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave and pension, MultiSport Card, Referral Award, Refreshment in the workplace, Sickdays, Customer card to Makro Cash&Carry, Free fitness lessons
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)