Johnson & Johnson Careers
Supplier Contracting Services Senior Specialist with Spanish (Contracting Expert)
Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 1805670562W
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of
Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson. There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for
Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Supplier Contracting Services Senior Specialist with Spanish – Contracting Expert
Full-time permanent contract
As Supplier Contracting Services Senior Specialist, you will be responsible for managing the contract execution process, from receipt of the contract request until supplier signature, including interfacing with the business partners (internal and external customers) for such activities as initial proposal discussion and Q&A for low and medium risk agreements.
In addition, the specialist is responsible for performing review of contract requests, gathering any additional required information, choosing and populating appropriate templates, driving supplier contract negotiations, managing redlines/contract draft versions, ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures in processing contract requests and engaging the appropriate support as needed.
The types of contracts you will process, with appropriate supervision, include (but are not limited to) Master Services Agreements, consulting agreements, market research and outcomes research agreements, confidentiality agreements, certain licensing agreements and other general agreements. The engagements will have financial impact that range from several thousand to several million dollars.
- At least bachelor’s degree – preferably within area of law/paralegal
- At least 4 years of experience within supplier contracting (procurement contracting) are required
- Fluent Spanish and English – spoken and written
- Experience within the Healthcare/Pharmaceutical industry is a plus
- Contract management certification is preferred
- Advanced understanding of the contract authoring process
- Proficient in use of MS Office package – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Excellent level of relationship management, communication skills, problem solving and organizational skills together with prioritization
- Interesting job in a prestigious international healthcare company
- Friendly and supportive team members and management
- Many opportunities to participate on different projects and drive our growth further
- Competitive salary based on experience, annual bonus and comprehensive benefits package such as 5 weeks of vacation, Home office, Flexible working hours, Meal vouchers, 8 weeks fully paid parental leave, Flexi Passes, Life and accident insurance, Contribution for Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave and pension, MultiSport Card, Referral Award, Refreshment in the workplace, Sickdays, Free fitness lessons
The benefits are regulated by internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)