Janssen, part of Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is now looking for a new colleague for Medical Specialist role.
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.com for more information.
Region: Zagreb County
Full time 12M contract with possible extension
Medical Specialist is the company’s key contact with physicians (opinion leaders and prescribers) and pharmacists. His/her mission is to achieve or exceed sales targets in the allocated region for the products assigned by flawless implementation of strategies and tactics planned by Marketing as well as delivering face to face detail calls on required average call rate. Medical Specialist is required to adhere to local legislation, Credo and all approved company procedures and objectives.
Medical Specialist is responsible for effective and highly professional communication with the direct customer within the Credo of the company.
• Day to day contact with customers - on required call rate - establishing excellent relations
• Providing relevant and up-to-date medical information and advice on product and therapeutic area
• Communication of data in line with promotional strategy
• Reporting daily visits in a timely manner via reporting system officially in use
• Analysis of the potential customers
• Segmentation / targeting
• Actively and timely providing feedback to Marketing on the impact of promo materials and activities
• Gathering business and market intelligence
• Monitoring and analysis of competitor and it's activities
• Implementing product related educational programs, in consultation with his/her supervisor and in close cooperation with MAF department
• Organizing and conducting small meetings, mini-symposia, presentations and round tables in highly professional manner (leads discussions, answers questions – promoting product use and enhancing company's image, as well)
• Participating in organization of symposia and congresses at regional and national level
• Performs in compliance with local legislation and company regulations, policies, procedures and standards
• University degree (BA/BS in pharmaceuticals, medicine or other natural/biomedical science)
• Knowledge of English language (advanced level), native level of Croatian
• Experience in pharmaceutical sales would be an asset
• Computer literacy and great communication skills
• Strong customer orientation, collaboration & teaming attitude
• Sense of urgency, goal oriented personality
• Driving licenseWe Offer
• A unique opportunity to become part of the world-wide pharmaceutical leader
• A meaningful work giving a sense of accomplishment
• Possibility to participate on different projects and to have an impact
• Interesting financial remuneration
• This job is eligible for sales incentives
• Many employee benefits
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your CV and cover letter in English.
Johnson & Johnson d.o.o. Croatia (7396)Job Function
Selling PharmaceuticalRequisition ID