Johnson & Johnson Careers
Territory Support Specialist - Leeds - 3 Days Part time
Requisition ID: 1805670464W
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Organisation of defined region, to achieve or exceed the objectives within Consignment Management Identification of business opportunities to help achieve sales objectives across the product range within the boundaries of AMO’s sales & marketing strategies and the respective laws and ethical business practices.
Key Duties and Responsibilities: Stock Reconciliation 60% of time or importance
Manage consignment banks and Intraocular Lens turnover within accounts, adhering to company guidelines.
Achieve lens bank reconciliation and scanning targets
Provide trial/demonstration support to the TM as required.
Build strong relationships with key Theatre personnel in all AMO Lens accounts.
Provide a level of
service to existing and potential AMO accounts consistent with Customer Facing
Promote AMO’s Value proposition to the benefit of the customer and AMO.
- Achieves or exceed lens bank reconciliation and scanning targets in each section of the product range and as a whole.
- Provides a level of service to existing and potential customers consistent with company standards.
- Identifies, communicates and builds strong relations with Key Opinion Leaders and the entire decision-making chain.
- Promotes the company products & image to the benefit of the customer and AMO.
- Identifies and proposes new added-value services for the customer, without reducing profitability.
Promote AMO portfolio of products to all accounts on the territory, specifically
Planning and Administration 10% of time or importance
- Regularly analyses scanning performance of AMO products in all accounts to identify trends
- Assures regular and accurate weekly, monthly and quarterly planning and reporting according to protocols as defined by Area Business Manager.
- Maximises time spent with the customer by effective planning to achieve agreed activity rate by customer type and product group.
- Completes all reports and office communication accurately, including emails and expenses and submits and replies punctually.
- Services company car according to schedule and takes care to avoid preventable accidents.
Communication / Interpersonal Skills 10% of time or importance
- Demonstrates a positive and constructive attitude towards colleagues and other company personnel thus minimising conflict and maximising teamwork.
- Provides accurate and timely feedback to relevant departments in order that any necessary action may be taken.
- Attends and contributes to the success of relevant events such as regional, national and international congresses, when required.
- Actively contributes to the collation of competitive intelligence updates including clinical and strategic activity.
- Participates and presents as required at company sales & training meetings and conferences.
Knowledge 10% of time or importance
- Demonstrates and develops computer skills to facilitate the achievement of objectives.
- Develops and maintains an expert knowledge of cataract surgery and its associated products.
- Develops and maintains a high level of knowledge of our competitors’ products, prices and activity.
- Develops and maintains a detailed understanding of the NHS supply structure, its personnel and policy and monitors any changes that occur.
- Exhibits high standards of professionalism, conduct and behaviour. Promotes a positive and ethical image of the company both internally and externally.
- Seeks assistance where appropriate to achieve the best business outcome and/or to further develop an understanding of the sales process, negotiation and business management.
- Undertakes any further duties from time to time as may be reasonably required by the Company.
- GCSE / A-Levels / Nursing qualification
- Hospital Sales / Sales Support / NHS experience highly desirable
We respectively request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purpose of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
AMO United Kingdom Ltd. (8339)