Johnson & Johnson Careers
Demand Planning Intern
Requisition ID: 1805670444W
"Caring for the world… one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we are creating one organization that will be agile and better equipped in today’s evolving health care environment. Our broad array of inspired, innovative and high-quality offerings help advance the health and wellbeing of people around the world.
This is an opportunity for a Bachelor or Master student/graduate in supply chain/business management/industrial engineering or related fields.
The Demand Planning Intern will be responsible to support the out of US Demand Planning team on the base business activities in Le Locle, Neuchatel, Switzerland. She/he will have a wide range of multidisciplinary tasks in a highly demanding environment: participate in monthly cycle activities to improve existing processes related to the new demand planning tool.
- Base business support
- Understand the Spine business to support within the demand planning team within the S&OP cycle.
- Process Improvement OMP related
- Reviewing existing documentation / WI & update the content
- Organize communication sessions in regular basis to monitor the enhancement of the tool with Demand planning team
- Help strengthen the load activities by creating control steps
- Documentation and training
- Support the demand planning team in increasing the learning curve with OMP (new Advanced planning system) by monitoring & leading training sessions
- Structure and facilitate access to the documentation
- Good academic record in Bachelor or Master in supply chain/business management/industrial engineering or related fields
- Fluency in English is essential
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving capabilities
- Willing to work in a complex operations environment.
- Aptitude for working with a wide variety of key stakeholders within commercial and supply chain organization
- Aptitude to being a part of the operational task but make the link between different task to understand the big picture
- Organized, Structured, prioritization skills, good communications and presentation skills
- Competent to Advanced in Microsoft Office applications
Medos International Sarl (7898)