Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1805670282W
· S SSupport day-to-day production activities such as yield improvement activity, change notice, DNCRs, calibrations, IQ, preventative maintenance etc.
· Ensure that all products/processes are developed in compliance with regulatory requirements and best practise.
· Resolve process/material/equipment issues and implement corrective & preventative actions.
· Identify new technologies/tooling for process improvement/development.
· Lead improvement activities utilising six sigma problem solving methodologies and lean manufacturing principles
· Maintain documentation for system assembly & test including, but not limited to: Bill of materials, DHRs, procedures, validation protocols & reports, co-ordinate validation builds as required.
· Identification and set up of new vendors.
· Contribute to design teams within own field(s) of expertise.
· Generates ECO’s (Engineering Change Orders), protocols, reports and prototypes under broad direction.
· Assist with test and evaluation of new designs including process/product development carrying out trial builds, developing iterations of existing processes/products.
· Transfer of New Products/ Manufacturing Technology both external and internal into production.
Primary and/or a postgraduate degree BS, MS, or PhD (Mechanical, Materials, Polymer, or Biomedical Engineering, or related technical field). Ideally 3-5 years Process Development and new product introduction experience in Medical Device Manufacturing.
Neuravi Ltd. (8191)