Johnson & Johnson Careers
Diegem, Brussels-Capital Region
Requisition ID: 1805670184W
Responsibility for standard costing and assistance on inventory accounting and controlling for the Ethicon Global Surgery Sourcing COE.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Day-to-day responsibility for setup and maintenance of standard costing in cooperation with manufacturing plant, purchasing department, global surgery group and distribution centers
- Ensure timely and accurate monthly closing of inventory accounts
- Manage and analyze purchase price variances and assist with slow moving and obsolete stock provision for manufacturing site.
- Active participation in actuals and budgeting process for inventory including management reporting.
- Business partnering and active participation in supply chain deployment projects
- Recent graduate or first work experience
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Economy, Finance, Business Engineering, Commercial sciences or similar
Other Skills and Abilities
- Fluency in English, ability to speak in French & or Dutch is a plus
- Analytical mind and strong problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Able to work accurately and dares to take ownership
- Ability to deal with short deadlines and willing to work in a continues changing business
- Actively seek opportunities for self-development and learning
- An opportunity to work in a challenging international environment where team work, integrity and excellence are the main drivers
- Frequent exposures to other teams and businesses globally
- 1 year contract with competitive salary and full access to J&J talent development opportunities
European Logistics Center (8785)