J&J Consumer is the Worldwide leading Consumer Healthcare Company with the specific focus and mission to develop and market innovative self care and consumer healthcare products and services.
The Dutch organization, based in Amersfoort, is responsible for the sales and marketing of several leading brands in key consumer segments:
- for Consumer Health Care (CHC) in the area of Women’s healthcare (OB) and Oral Care (Listerine)
- for Skin care (Roc, Neutrogena, Le Petit Marseillais)
- for Self Care in the area of Digestive Health (Imodium, Microlax), Smoking Cessation (Nicorette), & Other Segments (Daktarin, Reactine, etc.)
Aim of job
Manage brand operations in the country to ensure market-leading excellence in execution towards shopper and customer on a given portfolio of brands.
Summary of the position
Customer & Shopper Brand Activation Marketing is of key importance in a brands overall marketing strategy.
Shopper Marketing must be part of an overall marketing approach to develop a ‘Path to Purchase’ that the shopper will engage on. Keys for Successful In-Store Marketing are Excellent Brand Activation/ In-Store execution & knowledge of the shopper.
This role requires a thorough understanding of the local market, the customer environment, cross-channel shopper behavior as well as strong shopper Insights.
The combination of this expertise will be translated in a local commercial strategy and brand/shopper activation plan.
In this role you are responsible for driving the overall portfolio of brands from brand activation & shopper understanding perspective, development and implementation of shopper conversion strategies in the category and provide the necessary input for customer activities.
As Junior Brand Activation manager you will be responsible for OB in the Netherlands, which is brand n°1. You will be the key contact for the BU and will be reporting into the Head of Customer & Shopper NL.
Besides the shopper & Brand activation part, you will also be responsible for building business partnership with key customers by engaging our customers with a compelling growth vision for the category, develop a customer value proposition and increase headquarter- and in-store influence.
Shopper Marketing & Brand Activation:
- Develop and implement Local Brand & Trade Activation Plan
- Development, implementation and performance analysis of activation strategies and tactics such as assortment, distribution and promotional effectiveness & profitability
- Ensure successful NPI launches in the local market
- Track & optimize In-Market Excellence in Execution – perfect store
- Analyze Business Performances & Develop corrective actions
- Close collaboration with Consumer Marketing & CE Market strategy & Planning team
Customer Marketing & Category Management:
- Develop customer strategy & reco's around shopper activation based on category Vision & drivers
- Develop customer reco's (assortment, shelf/plano, WD)
- Shopper Insights & shopper profile segmentation
- Develop & Drive Customer projects: perfect store & TM activations
You are an ambitious, enthusiastic person that enjoys working in an empowered and agile environment with strong analytical skills and a good work ethic. You enjoy taking a proactive approach and you are a problem solver who enjoys to take full accountability for your area of responsibility.
- Min. 2-3 years experience in marketing/sales or C&S Marketing in a FMCG environment; preferably in Beauty or Consumer Healthcare
- Master studies
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Combining strong Analytical skills with external & customer focus
- Strong communication skills
- Complexity management
- Entrepreneurial & Problem solver
- Accountability & Responsibility
- Comfortable in operating in a matrix environment: Cross functional worker, interpersonal skills
J&J Consumer Holland (8325)Functie