Johnson & Johnson Careers
Materials Handling Operator (m/w)
Requisition ID: 1805670049W
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
Here you will find a list of tasks for your daily routine:
- Receive purchased materials/services from shipping companies. Ensure all corresponding documentation is correct.
- Check accompanying paperwork for completeness and accuracy.
- Assist in loading & unloading of deliveries/pickups.
- Visually inspects and packages diverse types of materials/product, following established procedures.
- Record all necessary transaction in JDE system.
- Distribute materials/product/tooling to appropriate areas.
- Prepare all documentation for shipments. Pack orders for shipment/pickup.
- Assist Inventory Specialist with cycle counting as needed.
- Cut samples for recertification contractors and complete all necessary paperwork.
- Maintain area records.
- Train new or temporary help as needed.
- Know and follow all laws and policies that apply to one's job, and maintain the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and compliance at all times.
- Diligently participate in our compliance program-related activities as denoted by your supervisor or our Chief Compliance Officer.
- High School graduate. Technical production Knowledge
- Native German and fluent in English desirable.
- Basic knowledge of inventory management.
- One year related shipping, receiving, and packing experience.
- Prior experience using pallet jacks, forklifts, and related equipment,
- Microsoft Office and PC skills
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
The well-being and development of our employees are central aspects of our company creed. Individuals who would like to fully realize their potential as part of our international, innovation-driven corporate family and who aspire to have challenging work, will find that our company provides just the right conditions. We consider intensive initial training, further education that is tailored to our employees' work and excellent opportunities for development - both nationally and internationally - to be just as essential as a good work-life balance, attractive compensation and above-average employee benefits. One aspect that distinguishes our company is the large number of measures we have to support our trainees and promote career development in ways that are also compatible with family life.
Synthes Tuttlingen (7131)