Johnson & Johnson Careers
Portfolio Manager, Innovation Management
Requisition ID: 1805669821W
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of technology, devices, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Our broad array of inspired, innovative and high-quality offerings, help advance the health and wellbeing of people around the world.
For our Engineering Team in DACH we are looking for a highly committed Manager, Innovation Management
This role is responsible for performance of the end-to-end project pipeline within the Engineering organization serving manufacturing sites in Switzerland, Germany and Austria. The role will create and sustain continuous organizational improvements, innovation pipeline and provides governance for the design and execution of projects.
The ideal candidate possesses a strong strategic vision and a willingness to be hands-on in key aspects of global manufacturing and supply chain operations. The role requires the development of strong partnerships and heavy interfaces with Production, PMO, R&D, Quality, Regulatory, Facilities Management and Product Management organizations.
- Development and management of project pipeline to ensure continuous improvement in quality, service, growth and value.
- Accountable for optimizing regional project portfolio budget and project resource allocations.
- Development of engineering organization capability in project execution and portfolio management.
- Drive regional integration of the Virtual Team model to support strategic investment in products and technologies.
- Planning, tracking and improving project performance.
- Creation of strategic internal and external partnerships.
- Lead ongoing development of global Innovation Management tools and processes.
- Grow the regional Innovation Management organization as needed to achieve functional goals and objectives.
- University degree in Engineering, Science or related discipline; plus MBA preferred.
- 8-10 years of experience in similar role or equivalent.
- Self-driven and able to set own targets.
- Proven skill to reduce complexity, create clarity and put structures in place in ambiguous environments.
- Proven portfolio management experience for capital investment projects.
- Previous experience working in a large matrix-managed environment.
- Extensive experience in project management practices and tools. PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken). Fluent at least in one local language (written/spoken): French, German and/or Italian.
If you feel attracted by this challenge and want to be part of a successful and growing organization with excellent working conditions, then please send us your online application (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References, etc.)
Synthes GmbH (7111)